Zemo

Sugar Daddy Zemo

Younger reader

Italics- text from them

Bold- message from you

I smiled as I read the text from Zemo.

Morning, love. I hope you slept well.

I had met Zemo when I had jokingly went on a sugar daddy app. I at first clicked on his page as a joke, but then I got to know him and found myself falling head over hills for him.

Morning, handsome. Been thinking of you.

I could hear the chuckle leave his lips as I saw the three dots.

As I am always thinking of you.... quick question do you still live in the same apartment?

A frown appeared on my face and I quickly messaged back.

The apartment you keep trying to get me to leave? Yea I'm still here.

Good

Good? I thought you hated my apartment?

Oh I do, but it's good because that means I'm at the right door. 22C right?

I heard a knock on my door and my eyes went wide. I quickly jumped up and rushed towards the door. I threw the door open and a smile spread across my face as I saw Zemo standing outside.

"Helmut!" I exclaimed as I tackled him in a hug.

He let out a chuckle and hugged me tightly.

"But how?" I asked as I pulled away.

"I helped out Captain America and the Winter Soldier, and they allowed me to leave.... well as long as I stay on house arrest for a couple months." He said with a smile.

"So you're stuck at home.... for a few months?" I asked with a smile.

"Not allowed to leave at all. I hope you don't mind that I put you're apartment down as my home." He said softly.

"Not at all." I said as I smiled up at him.

"Now, I've been waiting for a year now to finally get to touch you and if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to kiss you." He said softly.

"I'd like that very much." I said as I smiled up at him.

He gently leaned down and captured my lips with his, pulling me closer to him. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard a cough and quickly pulled away.

"Sorry, but I have to put this on his ankle." A man said calmly.

"Of course." I said as I nodded my head.

Everything we set up and soon Zemo was free to roam my apartment.

"Well I have to go to town, so do you need anything? Or want anything special for dinner?" I asked with a smile.

"Just you." He said with a smile.

I let out a laugh and turned and walked out of the apartment. As soon as I made it out reality hit me and a blush spread across my face. I quickly left to get some groceries, all while silently hoping for dinner time to arrive.