Zemo

Soulmate AU

Talks of smut (but no actual smut)

You're soulmates thoughts, when you first meet, is on your arm along with their first name.

I let out a sigh as I traced the words on my hand.

Oh, she is worth getting killed by Bucky, if only to kiss those beautiful lips- Helmut

It wasn't a normal thing for a soulmate to think, but it was what mine would think upon meeting me.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Ready to go!" Bucky yelled from the car.

"Yea! Coming!" I yelled as I rushed outside.

I climbed in and we made our way to the plane.

"Zemo, keep your hands and thoughts to yourself. If you even try to go near, (Y/n), Bucky will kill you." Sam said sternly.

"Don't let him scare you, Bucky is harmless." I said as I climbed into the plane.

My eyes soon met a pair of brown eyes.

Dear god, I want to fuck this man.

"Helmut Zemo." He said with a smirk.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." I said softly.

As soon as our hands touched I saw the words on my arm disappear.

"Did your soulmate mark just-"

"Disappear, yes." Zemo said cutting Sam off.

"I'm gonna apologize for my first thoughts." I said as my cheeks heated up.

"I don't want to know." Sam said as he set down.

"Five feet apart." Bucky said as he walked through the door.

"Why would I want to not be near my soulmate?" Zemo asked with a smirk.

"Him? Seriously?" Bucky asked shocked.

"Seems that way." I said as my cheeks heated up.

The plane ride became awkward when Zemo kept his eyes on me, the whole time. When we landed I was forced to stay at the hotel with Zemo.

"So I guess we should talk about us being soulmates." He said as he handed me a glass.

"Thanks, and um... we don't have to talk about it." I said softly.

"Well, we are destined to be together." He said as he set down across from me.

I bit my lip and looked at the glass in my hand.

"And from your first thoughts, you're attractive to me, just like I am to you." He said with a chuckle.

"I um.... again apologize for that.... in all honesty I didn't want that to be my first thoughts for my soulmate." I said as I looked away.

"I don't mind, I mean you don't want to know what my second thoughts where." He said with a chuckle.

Oh but I do

A smile spread across his face and I realized that he could hear my thoughts, side affect of finding your soulmate.

I thought about what your lips would look like around my-

"Okay! I'm in need of a shower." I said as is shot up.

"Mind if I join?" He asked with a chuckle.

He stood up and got closer to me.

"No, I mean yes! Yes I mind... I totally..... don't mind." I said as he stopped in front of me.

My eyes fell to his lips and then back to his eyes.

Just kiss me already

"With pleasure." He said as he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.