Chapter 115

HARRY

"I'm not very sure about this," Lucy whispers to me. I gently squeeze her hand.

"It's a piñata, I'm sure you can do it."

She nods. I can see how uncomfortable she is and I understand why. I have learned to know Lucy and there is no doubt she doesn't like the idea of being the center of attention and that's exactly what this means to her. My poor girl, so cute.

"I am very clumsy and I will never break it, we'll be here forever."

I slip my arm around her shoulders and drawn her body closer to mine. I am impressed to see how nervous she is about to face a simple piñata. It really makes me feel awful.

"You'll be fine, I'm sure. I'd tell you not to do it if you want but you know Louis."

From the corner of the eye I can see that Cassie's watching us, I think she's mad and I wonder why. I hate her so much, I can't believe she is best friend with Lucinda when both are completely different. It's ironic because we are also different. Maybe that's what Lucinda prefers.

"Yes, Louis can be annoying if he wants."

"It will be fun," I assured massaging her shoulders. I guess that could reassure her. "Come on, little Lucy, get ready for the fight."

Lucinda pretends to throw a punch, like the fighters as they prepare for a fight. I laugh by her unexpected reaction.

I glance over and Marcel doesn't take his eyes off us. I want to laugh on his face, he's dead jealous. Poor guy, he needs to get over Lucy. I feel pity for him but I remember the fact that he kissed her, plus he's better than me so I should not underestimate him. He is my competition.

"Yes, piñata, piñata!" Louis shouts. It's the typical piñata full of colors, I wonder what is on the inside.

In response everyone scream, whistle and clap. I give a gentle push and she gets up. Her face is red as everyone watching her.

"Come on!" Liam whistles while throwing balloons.

Fray sends me a look searching for support and I send my best smile. Her cheeks flushed even more then she turns to Tomlinson. Louis covers her eyes and gives her a baseball bat. Zayn is hanging the piñata from the ceiling.

"You have to spin 18 times because that's your age," announced Louis and then helps Lucy spinning.

Although Lucinda doesn't like this I think this activity is quite fun. She stops spinning and Louis backs away to make room. Fray staggers but holds the bat between her small hands.

"Think the piñata is your enemy!" Says Liam.

"Your worst enemy," Zayn adds sitting next to Liam. I grab my can and sipped of my beer.

Lucinda moves the bat but almost hits Zayn.

"Like Emily!"

I choked on my own beer and saliva. I hate Louis sometimes, he's always saying things at the wrong time.

I coughed a few times, my throat feels weird so I drink more beer.

"Imagine is Harry!" Marcel screams. I consider the option to hurt him right now.

Lucinda moves the bat and hits the piñata but it doesn't break. I choked with the beer again. What was she thinking? Maybe she was thinking of me due to what Marcel said. I'm glaring at him and my cousin smiles innocently. What a huge asshole.

Lucinda hits the piñata twice and is about to break. I grab a chocolate biscuit and shove it into my mouth.

"Imagine is Angelina!" Louis encourages her while applauding. I accidentally bite my tongue.