Chapter 11

++++++++

LUCY’S POV

Come on nerd, you have to answer, if you don't want me to start to follow you here. H x

"Oh no." I whispered looking at the phone screen.

This was the message n ° 20 from Harry in just one day. I don't know how to feel about this, he sending me all this messages to get my forgiveness.

Something is not right, but that doesn't matter now, I must answer because I don't want him to follow me. With all those creepy messages is enough for me

Leave me alone, Harry.

And I press "send". I keep the phone in my pocket and leave the bathroom.

I walk staring at my feet. I wonder how long Harry will continue doing this.

Suddenly I feel someone grab me by the elbow and push me. Before I can say something a hand covers my mouth. My eyes meet with emeralds eyes.

"I said I'd be stalking you." Harry smiled removing his hand from my mouth.

"I can feel it." I roll my eyes. "What was the idea to push me?"

"I don't know." He shrugs. "I wanted to scare you."

Harry takes a few steps away from me and I take this distance to start walking back to my class.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, following my steps.

"I'm going back to my class."

"Forget about the class, let's do something." Harry tells me throwing his hands in his pockets.

"Ahm no, no thank you."

"You know a lot of girls would kill to be in your position?" He said with his eyes glued to me.

I sigh and look down at my shoes. "I'm not like the other girls Harry, I'm not dying for that and I think I'm too pathetic to going out with you."

"Oh, come on Lucinda, I didn't mean it, it was not my intention."

"Harry, don't lie to me, that's exactly what you meant." I whisper.

Thank God that the bathroom and the classroom are not so far. I don't know how long I can keep talking with Harry.

"People make mistakes, right?" Harry tells me gently grabbing my elbow.

I turn to him and I face his gaze.

I must admit that he is right. We are make mistakes but something tells me that I must not forgive Harry.

"Yes, you're right." His face lights up waiting for me to do what he wants. No, I will not forgive him. "... Bye Harry." I loosed out of his grip and entered the classroom.

I'm surprised he didn't follow me, he just let me go.

+ + + + + +

HARRY'S POV

"So she still hasn't forgiven you." Zayn says before laughing. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No, damn it." I growled.

"That doesn't help to the plan, is not the idea that she hates you Harry." Louis said before taking a sip from his can.

"I know, I know."