Chapter 107

HARRY

"Come on, Lucy," I said slowly.

"I don’t know."

"Come on, baby,” I said, squeezing her hand gently.

"I don’t know if it's a good idea," she looked doubtful.

"What the hell? We're already outside,” I said looking around. "We're alone."

She looked around and pressed the towel against her shirt. She got into the car and I closed the door.

It wasn't so hard to convince Lucy to come to my car, I thought she would lock herself somewhere and be isolated from the world. Since I know her I've realized that's what she tends to do but I understand. In my case I just escaped from the truth or avoid certain situations. We both have our ways to deal with things but is not right.

Lucinda was shocked due to the whole situation, this is not usual for her. There are girls who are used to get into fights but Lucy is so far from that. After she ran away we went to the bathroom and she washed her face. She didn't cry at all and I feel that she's already a big girl.

We got at the parking lot with no problems. I'm surprised that the corridors are deserted and there is no security.

I got into my car and left her bag in the back seat.

"Do I look normal?" She asked, pointing to the area where the blood was before.

"Yes, absolutely. I think you have to get rid of that towel. "

She nodded and left the towel on her lap.

"This is the second time that someone hit me on the nose, it bleeds so easily there," she sighed and placed her right hand on her nose.

"Second time?"

"The first time it was you," she admitted slowly.

Oh shit, yes. When I accidentally hit Lucy on the nose and she bled a lot and I took her to my house.

"I'm still so sorry for that, it was not on purpose."

"I know. You took me to your house and changed my clothes."

"I had to," I shrugged.

"But you did like it was something so normal. It scared me a lot when I woke up. "

"You're right," I nodded. "I always forgot those little details about you."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I guess that was the first time a guy saw you in lingerie," I replied.

In my memory it's her first time and it was the first time I saw Lucy on that way.

She thought about the answer and then nodded her head slowly.

"Yup."

Lucy leaned her head against the seat and looked down.

"You don't believe what Emily said, right?" I questioned. "It’s a big lie.”

"Actually I thought about something else."

"About what?" I inquired and tilted my head toward her.

"The night we don't mention," she murmured quietly.

I sighed and my fingers tangled in my hair.

"You were not violent but extremely cruel," she replied, her gaze is still lost.

I rested my forehead on hers. Lucy closed her eyes and we stay quiet.

"Lucy, I'm so sorry," I muttered. "I want you to be happy; I want you to be safe. I want you, no one else. You're so sweet, brave and so good. I know I don't deserve you but I want to try. You're worth it, always. I can't leave you and I don't want to. I don't have much to offer but I'd do the impossible. I am yours. "