Chapter 48 *

BEFORE READING:

1. The story is rated R, for some reason right?

2. I'll put asterisks (*) in the chapters that contain sexual scenes? for people who feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't call this "very sexual" but it's better to letting you from now on.

I'm nervous about the chapter I hope you like it, comment and vote.

Next Update: Saturday (yep)

++

++++

LUCY

"I think I've missed you Lucy."

It sounds very sweet but he can't escape from reality, he can't just appear and expect me to don't say anything.

"Me too but...but you owe me an explanation"

And that's when the beautiful smile on his face disappears.

I think one of my talents is to ruin a good moment and that's what I just did. But I have my right to ask right?

Harry parted from me and sits. I do the same and I cross my legs. We are face to face now.

He sighs and waits.

"I-I will start with the first question" I said, looking down.

I'm tired of silence, it's killing me.

"You? Taking the initiative? "He sounded funny and I know he's smiling or raising an eyebrow. One minute he was with his mouth shut and now he teases me.

Note to self: His sense of humor, I've missed that.

"Why did you leave me with...with Adam?" I looked Harry through my glasses. His expression changed before saying:

"Did something happen? Did he do something?" Harry frowns and I noticed the concern in his voice.

"No, no, but you know what I mean."

He rolled his eyes and nodded. He leaned his back against the back of the sofa and crossed his arms. I divert my gaze because he is shirtless, if I look at him I can't focus and concentration is what I need right now.

"I don't know."

Cool, what a great answer!