Chapter 89

[Harry]

I didn't want to come, I wanted to lock myself. Right now my house looks like the only safe place. Safe of what? I don't know, maybe I needed a shield for the storm, to my fears, to my memories or mainly of my tortured thoughts.

I wanted to bring Sherlock, take him with me in the car but my friends didn't let me. Besides it would be too crazy for Sherlock to go out in the night.

I don't drive, I don't want to. I opened the window just a bit to let the cold air shake my hair and touching my face. My nose gets cold and I slid my tongue over my dry lips.

I heard the laughter of a girl and I turn aroud, I forgot for a moment that Louis brought company. Zayn turned up the radio and started to sing the song along with Niall. Louis and his girl began to move their arms and Tomlinson looked at me to follow the movements with them. I rolled my eyes and turned my face to the window. I'm not in the mood.

I pressed my forehead against the glass and let the feeling of cold to expand by that small fraction of skin. I didn't want to come but I was almost forced. Now I have to stand this the entire night.

It feels like an eternity but suddenly the car stopped and everyone started to go down. I followed their movements and my steps were the slowest.

Right now I'm hating the sound of the outside world, laughter, horns, voices, music. I looked at the poster of the bar and then my eyes landed on a couple who were arguing. The girl wiped away a tear and the boy crossed his arms.

"I thought you were smart Lucinda, you think you are smart but let me tell you are far from that. You're stupid, so stupid Why? For thinking that I could be with you. "

I stepped back, my words surprised me and I don't know why I thought that.

"Come on, Harry!" I heard Louis' girl voice and hurried my steps to them.

We show our IDs and the security guard let us in. 19 years old, I have 19 years and I'm still in school. I'm a loser for that.

Niall put a pair of sunglasses and that is super stupid because it is night. Horan is walking and dancing at the same time and he is really on fire as I feel that I am under a big storm and the worst thing the storm can offer.

"The blonde is on fire, I repeat, the blond is on fire!" I heard Zayn as Niall is dancing on the bar.

"And we just got here, this will be a great night!" Louis smiled and they began to choose what they wanted.

I looked at the various bottles, all of them organized but in chaos at the same time, in different colors, different sizes and flavors and odors. Lucy wouldn't drink any of this, she would go for a simple and delicious beer.

"What do you want, Harry?" Niall spoke with my wallet in his hands. "I stole it and you didn't realize! I still can do it. "

"Three shots of tequila and a beer," I replied and Zayn nodded proudly.

"I'll get the same," said Malik and Horan nodded.

"Our little Harry is depressed!" Horan said after buy all the drinks.

"He's in his period!" Added Zayn and Louis laughed.

"Lately he is always on his period; I think there's a girl in the house."

"Fuck you all," I mumbled.

The bartender gave us all the drinks, which were a lot, and we started right away with the tequila.