Fɪᴠᴇ

so i feel as if the reader count is going down, im not mad, theyre just missing the good parts :)

54 missed calls. 126 unread messages.

Lia had become a literal zombie. Her parents and her little brother off in Chicago, and she was all alone.

There were candy wrappers everywhere. Her phone was thrown across the room, buzzing every five minutes.

No one cares. The words repeated over and over in her head.

Lilia decided that, since the upcoming meetup they planned, she should try and pretend that nothing happened.

There was only one person in vc 2, so she entered it.

"Heyyyyyy Quackie." She said, using a nickname she made up for him.

"Hey, Lia!" Quacktiy said. "I'm not going to ask where you've been, but it's good to see you."

"Quackie, do you ever get the feeling that most people are sh*t?" Lia wondered.

"Lia, Lia, Lia, all people are sh*t. It's just the times where they aren't sh*t that matters."

"Okay. Philosophical Quackie over here!" She actually smiled for the first time in what felt like days.

"Have you eaten anything?"

"Uhhhhhhhh, candy? Sugar Drugs?"

"Sugar drugs?"

"So, if you put it like this; if Swedish Fish was a drug, I'd be high right now." She stated.

Quackity's eyes widened. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes. But I'm too lazy to go make food."

"Lia whatever-your-middle-name-is Reyes go eat food or..........or I will tell WilburSoot."

"Tell him what?" Lilia did not sound panicked at all.

"Do you know what a chancla is?"

"Oh. Oh, sh*t. Yeah, yeah, yeah I'll go eat some food." Lilia rushed downstairs. She came back up later with a bowl.

"What are you eating?" Quackity demanded.

"Uhhhhh champorado?" Lilia took a bite.

"And what is that?"

"So it's basically chocolate rice pudding....."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.