Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

LiliaRose is Live! Dream SMP w/ da gang finally building a house + qna

"Today we're are going to be making a house for myself because some assh*le blew it up." Lia hummed, after her starting soon screen disappeared.

"Multiple assh*les." Tubbo added.

"So Tubbo! Where are we gonna build this?" She asked.

"I don't f*cking know, you tell me." He responded sassily.

"Tubbo......." Lilia sighed, then looked at her chat. "'Does Dream have fluffy hair, Tommy says no, Sapnap says no, Niki says yes, Wilbur says yes, Allie says no, and Sam says yes, we need a tie breaker'? Tubbo, does Dream have fluffy hair?"

"Nope!" He said cheerily.

"And I say.........yes." She stated. "Next question, someone's gonna be pissed."

"Ooh! Okay, 'if the Dream SMP were a live action movie, who would be the cast?'" Tubbo asked, tossing her a load of spruce wood.

"Oh my god that one from The Maze Runner, the one who played Newt would play Tommy, he's so f*cking hot." She clapped her hands.

"Neil Cicierega as me," Ranboo joked.

"Wait Lilia did you just call Tommy hot?"

"Hell no, Newt is."

𓆉

"'Is Ranboo hot' Chat that's not for me to say- that's opinion based." She stuttered. "'Is Dream a dilf' What the hell guys."

"Answer the question!" Ranboo whined, punching her minecraft character.

"I just said it's not my place to answer that!"

"Meaning you don't want to," Dream added.

"No, it's just then if I say you guys are, the expectations will literally go up!"

"Yes. Yes Dream is a dilf." Allie put her mic close to her mouth. "Ranboo is like one of those guys who are on the basketball team that everyone likes because he's not a jock and really chill with everybody."

FloweryBtch: so then hot?
SappyNappy12: deffo hot then
AllieStan2: lmao allie's description tho

𓆉

"'How does it feel to be short?' Well I wouldn't know, how about you, Lily?" Dream asked.

"Okay well, funny story. Allie, Ranboo and I were going to the gym, right? And then the person at the office was like, 'Oh is this your daughter' to Allie, and he pointed at me!" Lilia said.

Allie was in hysterics. "Yeah- oh my god- and then we were playing tennis and Lilia couldn't jump high enough to hit the ball!"

"You are so f*ckin' short, it's not even funny anymore." Tommy told her.

"Thanks, Tommy." She rolled her eyes.

𓆉