Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

special birthday chapter :D

The first week was the worst.

The word spread that TommyInnit had died. The whole server was in mourning, except the Eggpire.

The kids were in shambles.

Lilia still wouldn't talk to her adoptive father. Ranboo and Tubbo tried to distract themselves by building a mansion with the help of Foolish. Allie.....well Allie was inconsolable.

Ghostbur had disappeared, gone in the mountains, Fundy had said. Looking for something. Ranboo told her that he was visiting Phil. All of it was bullsh*t though. She knew he was hiding out near the prison, waiting for his brother to come home.

Meanwhile, the Eggpire had moved to party in The Big Innit Hotel, much to everyone's dismay. Jack had taken over the hotel, changing the name to The Big Manifold Hotel. They would have to go to court with that.

Puffy had built a little monument, a little tribute. Tubbo built a structure on the icy waters of Snowchester. Allie had taken up the hobby of hanging around Tommy's house and along the Prime Path.

𓆉

"Lilia, if you would just listen!" Sam yelled at his daughter. She had tried to get in, begging Sam to let her in.

"No! I want to see Dream and beat up his f*cking green *ss! You let Quackity there! Don't you trust me?" Her voice broke at the end of the line. "Sam?"

"I'm sorry, Lia, but this is for your protection." The Warden said. The doors to the prison shut in front of her, blocking the way of to where she would get revenge. Blocking her hopes of killing the man who killed her best friend.

"Try another time," Ranboo consoled her. "He'll come around.......eventually."

𓆉

"Hi, Michael," She sighed, climbing up the ladder of Ranboo and Tubbo's house. "It's nice here, huh? Nothing to worry about in here. Outside is scary." Lilia crouched on the chair in the room, and Michael walked up to her.
"Hello, my darling. I know, I miss him too."

"What are you doing up here?" Tubbo asked, his head peeking up from the trapdoor.

"Ranboo asked me to make sure-" She sighed. "Y'know what, I'm not going to lie. I just needed a distraction."

"We all need a distraction right now." Tubbo agreed.

"Especially Allie." Ranboo stated softly, climbing up the ladder following Tubbo.

"Yeah, I mean, she passes Tommy's house like twenty times a day. She purposely takes the longer route past the house. It's very worrying." She informed the two boys.

"Do we need to give her theropay?" Tubbo asked innocently.

"She doesn't need it that bad."

𓆉

Four days, twelve hours, and thirty-two minutes since Lilia had known that one of her best friends was dead.

Four days, twelve hours, and thirty-two minutes since Allie had lost her other half.

Four days, twelve hours, and thirty-two minutes since first planning revenge on the world.