Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

The Red Banquet...

tw; blood, gore, death
In game.

"The plan is simple," Lilia's voice echoed through the room. "You two break into the prison while I'm in the Red Banquet. We all know that all the prison guards and the Warden will be there." She told Ranboo and Allie.

"But do we need to kill Dream?" Ranboo asked her. "He's not going to break out of prison anytime soon."

"Yeah, but when he does-" Her voice wavered. "He could come after Tubbo, Fundy, or any of us."

"He's in prison, Lilia. He's not going to get out. Sam made sure of it." Allie reminded her.

"Not for long,"

"What do you mean?" Ranboo asked the girl. "He's not going to get out."

"He made the prison remember? He knows about every little bit about it, every detail, every block. He could get out and murder us all."

"You're being paranoid!" Allie yelled, scaring them a little,"You're too f*cking scared of something that's only an if and not a will!"

"Allie," Lilia hissed at her friend. "It's better to do something now than have an 'if' turned into a 'will'. You of all people should know that we have to take any chances at this. You saw what he can do. What will he do if he breaks out?"

"Fine." Allie snapped. "I'm only doing this for you."

𓆉

"Awwww! Look at you in that cute outfit!" Puffy cooed at her goddaughter. (outfit above)

"Yeah, thanks." Lilia said. She was organizing and reorganizing her inventory. Firework, for the signal. Sword, in case things went wrong. She hoped that she wouldn't have to use them.

She probably wouldn't have to worry. But just in case, she was prepared.

"Hey, what's in your pocket?" Hannah came from behind her.

"Oh, sh*t! Jesus Hannah, you scared me!" Lilia jumped, and turned around. "It's nothing. It's kind of like a planner or a notebook."

Hannah looked at her, smiling. "Oh cool! Would you mind showing me?"

"It's actually kind of a secret notebook?" She shrugged and turned away.

"So it's a diary?" Hannah asked.

"No-"

"If it's secret love letters to your beloved, he's right there." Puffy teased and pointed. Hannah laughed, waving at Ranboo near the Prime Path.

"Oh, god Puffy. I swear-"

"Hey ladies!" Antfrost chirped from behind.

"Hi, Ant!" Puffy smiled, clearly pleased to see her friend. "Is my shrimp cocktail ready?"

"Uhh, yes! Now if you'll excuse me, the event is starting! Let's head in now." Ant grinned.