Canon Facts

• c!Lilia only has 1 canon life, reason unknown.

• When c!Lilia first been in contact with the egg, it called her a b*tch and she refused to help the egg. Needless to say, BadBoyHalo was very angry.

• c!Lilia visited c!Tommy in exile almost everyday, and helped him during his moments of PTSD and mental health concerns.

• Allie is a very close friend of Tubbo, they often stream together, even if it is Just Chatting.

• Lilia has a cat irl named Bast from her KC (Kane Chronicles) phase

• Lilia and Allie had once cosplayed as Silena Beauregard and Clarisse La Rue for a stream

• c!Lilia has a love-hate relationship with
c!Dream. He hates when she comes to visit Tommy, but he never says anything.

• Allie is left handed.

• Lilia plays with Sam a lot and has helped him with the prison.

• Allie and Lilia joined the SMP on December 10th, 2020

• Lilia and Allie's character is based off of me and my irl bestie simpforthedsmp all the toxic traits are me though.

• Fundy and Lilia have fought with Niki and Sapnap, over who is the better sibling pair.

• Allie and Tommy have a mushroom house together near Logsteadshire, although Tommy doesn't live there.

• When Foolish joins, Lilia will tour him, forming a close bond between the two.

• Lilia has a pet in the Dream SMP that she shares with Ranboo, a small cat named Pique. (pronounced peek)

• When Ranboo stays at Lilia's too long, or when their homework drags out into the night, they will watch a movie together, and cuddle on the couch. I mean, it's not like you don't cuddle the homies.

• Lilia has met Shubble and the two are very good friends.

• Allie is very sensitive to loud noises and people yelling at her, she likes to be the one yelling.

• Lilia automatically goes to Puffy if she needs anything.

• Allie once delivered flowers to every member of the server, with lovely notes attached.

• Lilia's love language is touch.

• Lilia has a younger sister, who is currently living in the Philippines. Her name is Jessa.

• Allie has two older brothers, who are very protective of her.

• Lilia is a huge book nerd.

• Allie and Lilia both play volleyball.

• Lilia's favorite color is Lilac, because it is similar to her name.

• The English Teacher is named Ms. Schusteur.(shoe-stir, but with my horrible spelling in a pretty way)

• Lilia wants to be an Environmental Lawyer.

• Allie plays Bedwars with Hannah and Purpled once in a while.

• Lilia is very good friends with Purpled and regularly streams with him.

• Most of Lilia's streams are with Ranboo.

• Lilia calls Dream 'Clayton', and in return, he calls her Lily.

• Only three people call Lilia 'Lily' (and three of them aren't Ranboo) Dream, Her dad, and Jessa

Fᴀᴄᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ

• i have a piglin son on my mc world named Pietro, the discord server loves him. (Rey im expecting Pietro my beloved memes)

• I have never played Java edition Minecraft

• i wear glasses (bc im practically blind lol)

• im filipino (if you havent guessed already)

• if you look at my search history, you will see;
"When was Ranboo added to the Dream SMP"
"When was Foolish added to the Dream SMP"
"When was the Doomsday War on the Dream SMP"

P.s, in the plot line, it is December 20th. Doomsday is January 6th. Do what you will with this info ;)