Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Construction of the glass cover over the dubbed 'L'Manhole' started immediately.

It was Captain Puffy's idea to put a flag upon the ruins. A small tribute to the country they couldn't save.

𓆉

Dream had both discs. Both symbols of powers in a power-hungry man's hands.

And he was luring two children into his trap. Lilia could see right through his plan.

But Tommy was blinded by the discs, he so badly wanted them. Tubbo followed Tommy's every move.

𓆉

Everyone was waiting down the Prime Path, to give a farewell to the boys who had changed and shaped the history of the world around them.

Tommy and Tubbo walked down the path, thinking it could be their last time. They stopped at each person, giving them all a special farewell.

Then, the boys stopped in front of Lilia.

"Liaaaaaaaaa." Tubbo whined. "Why can't you come with us?"

"Because Dream said so," She began, "He will shoot you on sight if I or anyone else comes with you."

"Lia, I- we promised you we'd never leave." Tommy started.

"It's okay Tommy, I know what you have to do. And if- and if you die, I'll carry on your legacy."

"It has been an honor, knowing you Lilia, even though you are American." Tommy saluted her.

"Shut up, Tommy, I know you love me."

𓆉

<LiliaRose> o7 good luck guys
<Ranboo> o7
<CaptainPuffy> o7
<BadBoyHalo> o7 OwO
<Quackity> o7
<Nihachu> o7
<The_Eret> o7
<HBomb94> o/
<Antfrost> ^-^
<Callahan> o7
<Ponk> o77777
<Awesamdude> farewell friends
<OceanAllie> brb off to commit light arson, dont forget to come back british boys dont die on me
<JackManifoldTV> o7

"And now we wait." Lilia sighed.

"And now we wait." Ranboo echoed, running up to her.

"Anyone wanna do drugs?" Quackity asked.

"Nooooooooo, Quackity don't give the kids drugs." Bad chided.

"Oh Fundy the little b*stard didn't come." Lilia groaned. "We were gonna watch a movieeeeeee. Siblings be like."

"That's very true...." Ranboo muttered.

"Shut up! I know your sister, she's absolutely wonderful," She scoffed. "Bryn is amazing."

𓆉

Techno and Wilbur eventually joined everyone in the call, saving them from boredom.

They were talking about the Greek myths.