Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

dedicated to katsoawsome cadarino  whoismarija Sunkennnnn AbscondFarouche Just_Jinx__ NicoDiAngel222

WRITTEN BY ME, dev_thedevil Blueangelkitty ggtheswaggy and atherae

theyre gonna help me with chapters so the writing style is going to be different

West Beach, SoCal

"Do the Dream intro." Lilia pestered Gracie.

"No."

"Why not?"

"No."

"It's my birthday, b*tch, do it." Lilia frowned.

"In this video, I take the two lovebirds to a pier. My goal is to not die by the end of the video from being the third wheel with these bitches. Also according to youtube statistics, only a small percentage of people who watch my videos are actually subscribed. So if you end up liking this video, consider subscribing. It's free and you can always change your mind later. Anyways back to the video."

"And Joceyln is with Techno over there being nerds." Ranboo reminded them.

"And Joceyln is with Techno being nerds." Gracie agreed.

𓆉 this one is gonna be cedar
no its master ugway bitch fite me whoever put that there -annie
alright lets fucking go - blue
guys i won are you proud of me -annie
*stage whispers* I let her win - blue
no you fucking didnt..... -annie
Hell yeah I did - blue
:( -annie
:] - blue
im going to cry -annie

"Ok, while the lovebirds are going to be doing whatever they are doing back at the pier, I'm going to be asking people questions to see who here is educated," Gracie said to her camera, walking away from the pier. "A little QnA, perchance."

She approached a younger couple who were about to enter a store.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but have you ever heard of LiliaRose and Ranboo?"

The taller of the couple looked at the girl weirdly.

"Who?"

G rolled her eyes playfully at the camera. "Well, here we have our first uneducated person." She turned back to the couple. "SUB TO RANBOO AND LILIAROSE ON TWITCH AND USE TWITCH PRIME." She yelled before walking away.

Sighing she walked away, "See? This is what I mean. Some people don't know Minecraft, and that is such a  tragedy. So uncultured." She tsked at the last bit.

She kept on walking down the road, making side comments about some of the buildings and yelling at seagulls for the camera before catching the eye of her next victim, a girl around her age, perhaps a little older, who had been staring at her phone.