Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

//tw//
mentions of death, panic attacks, depression
BE WARNED; GET YOUR TISSUES
ALSO ||SPOILERS FOR THE DREAM SMP PLOT||

"He- he's not gone........"

-~-

"It's been a week!"

-~-

"No, no, no, it can't be true....."

-~-

"It's my fault, isn't it?"

-~-

LiliaRose is Live! tommy is doin dumb sh*t again

"I'm going to visit him." Tommy told them.

"You're joking." Ranboo responded immediately.

"Tommy...." Allie sighed. "If it gives you closure. Go for it."

"Why? Why do you want to?" The boy's best friend cried.

"Because I have to, Tubbo, I have to."

"No you don't. You don't have to do anything for him."

"It's not for him, Tubbo, it's for me!"

"Are you sure?" Lilia broke up the argument between the two boys. "Tommy, that man manipulated you, hurt you, and you want to visit him? You can live your life in peace, he's gone f-"

"If he wants to, let him!" Allie interrupted. "It's not like it won't harm him at all."

"Allie, you don't know what sh*t Dream did to him. It was traumatizing just to watch!" Lilia shrilled.

"Why don't you just let him go? You're acting all like a f*cking mother! I'm sure Tommy can-"

"Ladies, ladies. Please," Ranboo stopped their argument, like Lia did for Tommy and Tubbo.

"Whatever Tommy wants to do, let him do it!" Allie started again.

"Thank you for the vote of confidence, Allie." The boy in question rolled his eyes.

𓆉

"Don't die, Tommy." Allie greeted him as he walked down the prime path with them.

"Don't even start on that, Allie-" Tubbo scolded the blond girl. "He's not going to die."

"He could." Lilia mumbled from where she was standing next to Ranboo. "You never know."

"No." Ranboo punched her Minecraft character. "Stop. Thinking. Negative. Thoughts. It's not good for you."

"I know what's not good for me, you're not the boss of me." She muttered defeatedly.

"It's cute how they look after each other." Allie commented in a hushed voice, and only Tubbo heard.

"Yeah, like you and Tommy are any better." The brunette pointed out.