Nɪɴᴇ

!tw! drugs

this chapter was inspired by ggtheswaggy so give them some love!!

ps also editing annie here but now this person is my wife-

!vlog clips!

"In this video, we are all together, can 16 gamers survive in a house together? Watch to find out." Dream's voice echoes at the start.

𓆉

"We're doing a house tour!" Lilia says excitedly.

"Hold up, I can't keep the camera up and run! Slow down b*tch." Purpled chased after her.

"Guys, guys!" Ranboo called after them. "Tommy exploded a whole pack of coke."

"Day 1 of gamer house, so far so......uhhhh bad?" Tubbo laughed.

𓆉

"Bees!!! C*caine!!" Fundy threw some sugar at Tubbo's bees.

"NOOOOOOOO DON'T GIVE MY BEES C*CAINE." Tubbo shrieked.

"Fundy!" Lilia chided. "It's not legal to give c*caine out in the open! You could be put in jail!"

"Oop, alright, forgot..." He said sheepishly. "Don't wanna go to jail, do we chat? Hehe."

𓆉

"Ranboo, how are we doing." Lilia said one night, videotaping everyone.

"This is just great, like honestly, we should do this more often." He said, waving at the adults.

"They're literally drunk, what the f*ck are you on about." Tommy said.

"Tommy!" Allie scolded, slapping him lightly. "The public does not need to know that they got drunk!"

"Well they are though." Tubbo pointed out.

"Yes, Tubbo. They are." Purpled said, rolling his eyes.

"No we're not!" Sam yelled at them. "Or- well, some of us are."

"Okay, that doesn't help!" Lilia called back.

𓆉

"Kaaaaaaaaarlllllllllllll." Lilia dragged out his name.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat." He responded.

"It's snowing!" She cried.

"Yes, we can see that." Allie said dryly. "It snows every year, why are you so excited."

"'Cause.......I don't know, let's just gooooooo." Lilia responded. She pulled her coat on.

"Come onnnnnnnnnn, we have to go outside." She begged.

"Let's make snow angels!!" Sapnap yelled, running across the hallway.

"Oh my god y'all are so lame." Dream scoffed.

𓆉

"I'm just so good at the game!" Dream said, after doing a ladder mlg on Pocket Edition.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO LOST MCC WITH SHELBY SHUBBLE AND SCOTT SMAJOR AND CAPTAINSPARKLES!" Lilia yelled.

"Says the one who hasn't been in an mcc yet, like Ranboo!" He said.

"That was low!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"That's not true!" She frowned. "I was in MCC 10!"

"Oh that is just- oh my god- how we're you even in?" Ranboo stuttered.

"HAHHHHHHHHHH" Dream wheezed. "Ranboo's the only one not in MCC. What a loser!"

"Haha imagine not ever having been in MCC," Tubbo said. "Couldn't be me."

"Noooooooo Tubbo, the betrayal." Ranboo groaned.

"Yes guys, I was in MCC 10 look at some of the viewer teams, I believe that Gogy killed me once, Wilbur killed me twice, and Dream, you punched me off in To Get To The Other Side..." She trailed off, counting on her fingers. "Y'all really be targeting me like what?"

"Ran-boo you are outta the gang." Tubbo said. "The MCC gang."

(He still isnt in lmaoooo)

"Stooooooop, I can't with this harassment."

"Do you want us to harass someone else?" Lilia said sweetly.

"Yes, go harass Dream- or- or Tommy."

"No! Why would you harass me? I did absolutely nothing!" Tommy whined.

"Tommy you're wearing my merch." Lilia stated.

"Yeah, I know that. Quackity and Wilbur are also wearing you're merch. What about it?"

"Oh! Is it wear-lilia-merch-day?"

"I mean.......sorta?" Tommy shrugged.

"Okay guys! Buy my merch! It's cheap, unlike some people's merch that I know!"

𓆉

!Twitter!

Lia |@/LiliaRey
Sad that the gamers are leaving soon, but PERCY JACKSON IS SO HOT OMFG

User @/user1218
AGREED QUEEN

Jacob | @/jacobishotaf
yeah, but IM hotter

Ranboo | @/Ranboosaysstuff
what a mood change

Fundy @.FundyLive
>you just want her to say that ur hot, dont lie ranboo, i can see right through you

Lia @.LiliaRey
>...but i still do like you as a person ranboo :D

TommyInnit @.tommyinnit
>>what have i just witnessed and why is ranboo getting b*tches and im not?

Lia @.LiliaRey
>you're the b*tch here, b*tchboy

————————————————————

okay uhhhh ik ive been not updating recently and im sorry

short chapter bc theres good stuff happening next

peace ✌️
:)