15. School Trips and Wet Dreams

Even though it's been a few weeks, Shaking's been plagued by this one tiny event that occurred when Yu Yan came over to sleep.

The class clown sat back in her seat and balanced her pencil on her lips. She wasn't even sure the event occurred - honestly, she'd prefer that it didn't - due to her sleepy state when it happened. Shaking looked to the front of the class, unfortunately landing her eyes on her person who was very involved in the event.

Shaking yawned and rolled over on the bed. Her eyelids were too heavy to open and her mind was way too fuzzy to be awake. The class clown decided to nestle against the big, warm object on her bed.

Wait, what?

Shaking felt the object up with her hands. It was hard. Shaking traced the outline of the object.

Wait, abs?

Her hands wandered further upwards. Suddenly they came in contact with two soft and round objects. Shaking squeezed one out of curiosity.

Wait... OH MY GOD THOSE ARE FUCKING BOOBS!!!! FUCK!!! WHO IS IT?!!?

Shaking retracted her hand quickly. Her head was still fuzzy and her eyes were still closed. Shaking tried her best to remember who it was. Suddenly, realization dawned upon her.

FUCK, IT'S YU YAN!!! FUCK I GROPED HER IN HER SLEEP!!! FUCK!!!

Shaking was now wife awake. She scooted away from Yu Yan. She couldn't believe she took advantage of Yu Yan like that. Shaking tried to close her eyes and go back to sleep.

"Keyin," came Yu Yan's breathless voice.

Oh, fuck! She woke up!

Yu Yan scooted closer to Shaking. Shaking braced herself for Yu Yan to yank her out of bed and give her an angry slap. She half-expected Yu Yan to scream at her and then walk out of the room.

But it never came.

Not only did Yu Yan come closer to Shaking, but she also pressed up against her. Shaking could feel Yu Yan's hard nipples against her back. Yu Yan then started rubbing something soft warm on Shaking's legs.

"Keyin," she gasped. "Ah... So good."

What the fuck?!?! Shaking thought, way too chicken to roll over to see it for herself.

"Ah... ngh! Not there... Keyin, please. A-ah!"

Holy fuck! She's having a wet dream about me?!?!

Yu Yan continued humping Shaking's leg and moaning breathlessly. Shaking tried her best to ignore the wet patch forming in her own panties as well. She had to admit... it was hot. Shaking subtly moved her leg back so that Yu Yan could have better access.

"A-ah! Ngh! Keyin!" Yu Yan moaned and then shuddered softly.

Oh, she finished? That was quick though...

As if nothing had happened Yu Yan rolled over back to her side of the bed and started snoring softly. Shaking breathed out a sigh of relief.

Well, that was darn interesting, she thought.

Without dwelling too much on it, Shaking forced herself to go back to sleep. The next morning, the exact memories of that incident faded away. And so, Shaking assumed it was just her imagination.

After all, there's no way Yu Yan would moan her name, right?

Shaking shook the disturbing thoughts away and focused her attention back to the class. Lisa-laoshi was writing down another formula on the board. Yu Yan was enthusiastically participating in class. Yu Yan then turned around to the back and smiled her signature trapezoid smile at Shaking. Shaking felt her heart leap in her ribcage.