16. Peculiar Occurrences

"Xueer and Jiaqi, room 108."

Kiki went up to Lisa-laoshi to get the keys to her room. She wriggled her eyebrows at Xueer who shook her head in disapproval.

"Behave, Xu Jiaq!" Xueer lightly slapped her on the arm. "I don't want a repeat of what happened on the bus."

"The orgasms or the scolding?"

"Xu Jiaqi!"

"Yu Yan and Keyin, room 109."

Lisa-laoshi's voice interrupted the banter. Yu Yan went up to get the keys.

"Keyin," she said as she handed one copy of the keys to Shaking. "Don't lose it."

"Nah," Shaking said, mind elsewhere.

"Xiaotang and Shuxin, room 110."

Before Xiaotang could get the keys, Shuxin darted forward. Xiaotang raised a brow at her girlfriend's antics.

"Alright, class," said Ella-laoshi. "I guess that's it. Because they don't have anymore vacant rooms on the first floor, Lisa-laoshi and I will be upstairs when you need us."

"Okay!" Anqi nodded.

"Okay, girls. Now head to your rooms."

The girls excitedly squealed and ran off. Yu Yan happily opened the door of their shared hotel room.

"Keyin, we're going-" Yu Yan suddenly stopped and eyes widened.

"What's the matter?" Shaking said as she dragged the suitcases into the room. "Oh my god!"

There, smack-dab in the middle of the room, was a queen-size bed for two. What's more, there were rose petals all over it as if it were meant for a couple on a honeymoon. Shaking swallowed thickly.

"I-I'll go call Lisa-laoshi," Yu Yan offered.

"Y-Yeah, g-good idea," Shaking agreed.

Not a minute later, Lisa-laoshi came into the room. Shaking raised a brow. Lisa looked way too happy, happier than her usual self.

"Girls, I forgot to tell you," Lisa smiled from ear-to-ear, "a couple canceled their hotel booking last minute. Ella-laoshi and I wanted all of you girls to be on one floor, and this was the only room available. So we assigned you two to this room."

"Oh, I see," Yu Yan whispered taking it all in.

"Again, I'm sorry. I hope this isn't a nuisance," Lisa said.

"Not at all laoshi," Keyin said.

"Good! I'll leave you two to your own business."

Lisa walked out of the room, grin still plaster in her face. As soon as she left, Shaking swore she heard her say "Ella, mission accomplished." Shaking turned to Yu Yan who was standing there timidly.

"Aight, let's get settled in," Shaking said. "We've shared a bed before, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem."

"Y-Yeah, it shouldn't," Yu Yan agreed.

~

News flash: they were so wrong.

Yu Yan and Shaking awkwardly shifted on their shared bed. This wasn't meant to happen. They were supposed to be sleeping like logs after the long car ride. Yu Yan was sure she would be too tired to have her nightly wet dreams. No, she didn't get caught in a middle of a wet dream. She hasn't even gotten a wink of sleep yet.

But then, their neighbors from rooms 108 and 110 were having some... late night fun.

"X-Xiaotang! Please! A-ah!" came Shuxin's muffled voice.