go away.

requested by @maktheenby

angst + fluff

tw; alcohol use; blood; slight mention of rape; panic attacks

..

"Please- leave me alone." Quackity cried. He was sat up in a dark corner, gasping for air as his husband yelled and threw glass alcohol bottles at his small fragile body.

"You dumb bitch, you can't DO SHIT." Schlatt raised his voiced, ringing through Quackity's hyper-sensitive ears. Quackity's entire body hurt, he flinched with every move Schlatt had made, he hated how he was treated, Quackity hated how Schlatt would release his anger on him by abusing him, or using him for his own pleasure, unwanted by Quackity. He hated everything about him, Schlatt made his blood boil, his head pound, the way Schlatt had a smirk on his face when he would get intimate with the duck-hybrid. Quackity hated him with every bone in his body, but he was dead. No matter what Quackity did, he couldn't release his anger on him, but just accept the consequences.

The moonlight poured through the curtains of Wilbur's room, bouncing off the taller boy's pale skin. Wilbur was lightly sleeping, easy to wake up. On the other hand, Quackity, Wilbur's boyfriend, was stuck in a deep sleep, unable to wake up unless someone violently shakes the duck hybrid awake. Quackity was stuck in a dark room, sitting in a puddle of water, images of Schlatt filling his mind. Slurs and insults had echoed through his head, each one coming from his former dead ex-husband. Quackity's breath was heavy, his entire body ached a cold pain as hot tears streamed down his cheeks. Quackity screamed for help as Schlatt had appeared, slowly inching towards the smaller man.

"GO AWAY" Quackity screamed at the top of his lungs, paralyzed as Schlatt kneeled down and hugged him? Quackity's mind went blank, completely confused about the action Schlatt had just performed. His abusive ex-husband was now hugging him? The image of Schlatt had put his two large hands on Quackity's shoulders and whispered, "Wake up Alex." Quackity's eyes widened, was Schlatt insane, how was he supposed to wake up? "Alex please wake up." Quackity heard Schlatt's voice slowly fade into a more recognizable voice, a familiar accent that he knows. Quackity was surprised as something dragged him back, he immediately jolted awake, noticing the brit he had been dating for a few months hugging him tightly, with a worried expression on his face. 

"Alex, thank god you're okay, you were shaking terribly in your sleep, was everything alright?" Quackity had quickly recalled what had happened before he had woke up. "Yeah, everything is fine, don't worry Wilby." Quackity smiled, bringing his hand up to Wilbur's face, stroking his cheek lightly. Wilbur smiled back, giving Quackity butterflies in his stomach. Quackity had always found Wilbur's small smile adorable, he loved this man very much. Quackity knew he had nothing to worry about, he knew he was safe in his taller boyfriend's arms. Quackity quickly leaned into the embrace of Wilbur, curling his legs and snuggling up into his chest lovingly. Wilbur gently stroked Quackity's wings as he began to fall asleep, head resting on Quackity's raven colored hair. "I love you mi amor." "I love you too feathers." Wilbur smiled, gently closing his eyes, falling asleep, embracing his smaller boyfriend's love.

..

544 Words

..

guys please