late nights.

light nsfw

cw: praise; thigh riding; daddy kink; edging; aftercare; wilbur is soft; no beta we die like tommy

..

Moonlight shun through the blinds of Alex's and Wilbur's bedroom. It was late at night and the house was silent. The only sounds to be heard were muffled whimpers and quiet moans. The noises had been emitting from the couple's bedroom.

"Nnh- hah- Wilbur.." Alex whined, attempting to grind down on Wilbur's thigh to relieve himself from the pressure building in his sweatpants. Wilbur held Alex's hips in one place, preventing him from cumming too quickly. Wilbur wanted to take things slow, he enjoyed his shorter boyfriend whine and pout for him, begging Wilbur to pleasure him. Alex bounced lightly on Wilbur's thigh, attempting to shake off his hands, but was quickly overpowered as Wilbur pushed him on his back. The taller's hands roamed around Alex's body, causing the shorter to shiver at the cold contact of Wilbur's hands.

"Wilbur, please.." Alex begged, latching his arms around Wilbur's neck, pulling him closer.

"You're so cute Alex." Wilbur smiled, placing his knee in between Alex's legs. Alex whined again, suppressing himself from grinding down on Wilbur's leg. Wilbur leaned down and connected his lips with Alex's. The kiss was gentle and sweet, but was soon interrupted by Alex pulling away and whimpering when Wilbur rubbed his clothed crotch. Alex rolled his hips, his orgasm approaching embarrassingly quickly.

"Daddy- daddy please- gonna cum!" Alex moaned as his hips set at a fast pace, chasing his sweet release. Wilbur groaned at the nickname, pulling his knee away and leaving Alex on the edge. Alex let out a high-pitched whine at the loss of friction, tears welling up in his eyes. Wilbur trailed his lips down to Alex's collarbones, lightly licking and nipping at the sensitive, heated skin. Alex tilted his head to the side, allowing Wilbur more access to his neck. Wilbur caressed Alex's bare sides as he brought his knee back to Alex's crotch. The shorter gasped at the unexpected friction, bucking his hips desperately on Wilbur's leg. Wilbur left a constellation of red and purple marks on Alex's tanned skin, lifting his weight off of the shorter to admire his work. Alex looked absolutely stunning to Wilbur, with his hair disheveled, face flushed a light red, his chest rising and falling quickly as he was teased to the edge.

Wilbur decided to pity the smaller by rubbing his leg in circles at a fast pace, earning more frequent moans from the smaller man beneath him. Alex was at his edge again, a bubbling warmth building up in stomach.

"Wilbur- please! So close-" Alex moaned out, rolling his hips in circles as he gripped Wilbur's shoulders tighter. Wilbur once again stopped his movements, chuckling at Alex's vulnerable state.

"That's not my name now is it?" Wilbur lowered his voice a few octaves, staring at Alex's pretty face. Alex shuddered at the sudden change of tone in Wilbur's voice, silently pleading to be touched again.

"Daddy- please- touch me pleasepleaseplease!" Alex was cut off by his own moan as Wilbur palmed him. Alex's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he released into his boxers, rolling his hips slightly and arching his back.

"You're such a good boy baby. A mess just for me, you're so pretty.." Wilbur smiled, his hand ghosting Alex's crotch. Alex was panting heavily, coming down from his high slowly, his grip on Wilbur loosening quickly. Alex met Wilbur's eyes, his eyebrows furrowing as Wilbur hadn't been able to be pleasured as his desire to cum overwhelmed him. Alex lifted himself up with his elbows, pushing Wilbur back against the headboard. The taller caught on quickly, relaxing as he let Alex do all the work. Alex had got in-between Wilbur's legs, hastily pulling down the taller's sweatpants and boxers, releasing his hardened member. Alex wrapped his lips around the head of Wilbur's member, sucking lightly as he slowly took in more of his member. Wilbur groaned in response, bringing his hand to tangle in Alex's dark, silky locks. The shorter began to bob his head up and down Wilbur's member, controlling his gagging as the tip of the taller's member hit the back of his throat.

Alex pulled off of Wilbur's member and began jerking him off quickly, teasing the tip with his thumb. Wilbur released onto Alex's face with a breathy groan, following up with a moan as he regained his breath and came down from his high. Alex wiped the cum off his face with his fingers, licking them afterwards, tasting Wilbur's bitter and salty finish. Wilbur pulled up his boxers and sweatpants before grabbing and carrying Alex bridal style into the bathroom. Alex giggled as he was set onto the cold surface of the sink counter. Wilbur dampened a rag before pulling off Alex's sweatpants and boxers, revealing the sticky mess in his pants.

"Wilbur, you don't have to baby me." Alex giggled again as Wilbur cleaned him off.

"Oh shush pretty boy, I offered to clean you up." Wilbur grinned as he threw the used rag into the sink, quickly leaving the room to grab a new pair of boxers and shorts for Alex. The shorter sat there patiently, already feeling himself doze off. Wilbur came back and quickly slipped on the fresh pair of boxers and shorts onto Alex before lifting him off the counter and back into their bedroom. Wilbur laid Alex on their bed, shortly joining him after. Alex huddled into Wilbur's chest, his breaths steady as he fell asleep almost instantly. Wilbur tenderly carded his hand through Alex's hair, massaging his scalp before falling asleep shortly after. 

..

oh yeah check out my artbook as well

'nto proofread

934 words eyewahabyehandvfeiu

whoppa