new beginnings.

fluff + very little angst

pt two of and don't ever come back or sumn i forgot wnhat it was called

um we will ignore canon?? and say that quackity wants wilbur in his country???

..

Quackity had made it to the top of the needle, pulling out one of the chairs and plopping down on it. He sighed, banging his head on top of the table.

"Hey hey hey, Alex don't do that." A taller male rushed over to Quackity, falling to his knees to reach the smaller's height.

"Don't call me that Wilbur.." Quackity mumbled, facing away from the taller man. Wilbur chuckled, pulling Quackity up and wrapping him into a tight hug.

"Nngh- Wilbur- let go of-" Quackity was cut off as a smaller slime creature hugged him from behind. Wilbur took notice and glared at the slime.

"Back off you gooey creature." Wilbur scowled at the slime behind Quackity.

"Wilbur- don't be too rough on him.." Quackity pried Wilbur's arms off of him, and shook off the slime behind him.

"Come on tall man! I want some love too.." The slime whined, jumping up and down like a child and flailing his arms around. Quackity let out a long drawn sigh, walking towards the balcony of the needle, resting his arms on the stained glass that rimmed the top. Wilbur quickly followed behind, standing next to the smaller male.

"So.. I'm assuming things didn't go too well, I mean I clearly saw you kick those two out, literally." Wilbur said awkwardly, pulling out a cigarette box from his front pocket.

"Yeah.." Quackity sniffled, resting his head on his forearms. Wilbur lit his cigarette and let it sit in his mouth, staring at his feet. He puffed out the smoke, glancing at the smaller male.

"Want a smoke?" Wilbur sighed, offering Quackity his cigarette. (yes this part is inspired off of stranger things)

"Oh uh- yeah sure." Quackity took the cigarette out of Wilbur's hands, hesitating to put the cigarette in his mouth. Quackity flinched as Wilbur wrapped his arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer. Quackity dropped the cigarette that rested in his hand, arms self consciously wrapping around Wilbur's shoulders for balance. Wilbur's hands rested on Quackity's hips as he rested his head atop of Quackity's head.

"Wilbur-" Wilbur cut Quackity off as he shushed him, hugging him tighter.

"Alex, cooperate with me for once and stay here." Wilbur glanced back down at the smaller, smiling. Quackity hiccuped, his hands ended up on Wilbur's shoulders, gripping them tightly as he shoved his face in the taller's chest, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey hey.. Alex, don't cry.." (aha you're so sexy don't cry *lip bite*) Wilbur whispered, bringing his hand to the smaller's back, rubbing it in circles to calm him down. Quackity looked up at the taller as hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Wilbur- do you think- they'd- ever love me again?" Quackity hiccuped in between his words, resting his head on Wilbur's chest once again.

"Alex look at me, look at this place. You built this with your hands, by yourself, with no ones help. Did Karl help you? Did Sapnap help you? Did they bother to look for you after you went missing? No. They didn't. You have a new life now Alex. A new chapter, forget about your past, focus on the future." Wilbur stated, gently gripping Quackity's jaw as he leaned in closer. Wilbur took this moment to admire Quackity's facial features. His tanned skin blended in perfectly with his flushed cheeks. His moles on his face that stuck out like a sore thumb. His eyes that shimmered even in the dimmest lighting. Wilbur found Quackity beautiful, though they were rivals in the past, he wants to make new beginnings with Quackity, he wants to be with him.

"Wilbur.." Quackity sniffled, staring into Wilbur's eyes. Quackity sealed the gap between him and Wilbur with a light kiss, but was soon to be interrupted by the familiar creature that came crawling up between them.

"Woah woah woah! Tall man gets to kiss Quackity from Las Nevadas, but I can't? This is not fair." The slime pouted, separating the two from each other. Wilbur smirked, patting the slime on the head.

"Maybe next time." Wilbur chuckled, crossing his arms. The slime huffed, sinking back into the ground and blending in. Wilbur walked back towards Quackity and pulling him into a hug.

"I'm glad to see you again Quackity, I really am."

..

728 words

woohoo its three in the morning