what were you doing?

requested by @G0BLINKID,, changed it up a little

very little angst + smut

wrote this while my parents were banging, sorry if it's terrible 🤕

cw: choking, edging, little bit of non-con, but no rape, public sex, praise

..

It was quiet. Everything was quiet. The night sky covered the far lands of the server. The stars glistened, and the moonlight shone. The trees swayed with very little wind, the only thing that was heard were the trees leaning against each other occasionally. There had only been three people on the server at the time. WilburSoot, TommyInnit, and Quackity. No one had really known where Quackity has been, no one has seen him, and the last of his remains were at broken El Rapids.

Quackity had always headed out at night for resources, hoping that no one would catch him, although he was good at sneaking around. Quackity had walked his ways past L'manburg, or what used to be L'manburg, but to only catch a glimpse of two, quite frankly tall men talking to each other. One had looked irritated, while the other looked relaxed, and had a sly smug on his face. Quackity had sneaked closer to the two, attempting to eavesdrop. Two faint, British voices were heard as Quackity walked up the ragged bridge to Wilbur's grave. Wilbur and Tommy both stood there.

"Wilbur, I never fuckin' wanted you back on these lands."

A strong, menacing laugh was heard from Wilbur, and a growl emitted from Tommy's mouth.

"What are you going to do about it?" Wilbur barked backed, his smirk still plastered on his face.

"Wilbur, you have NOTHING. I can kill you if I wanted to, I have power." Tommy inched closer, pushing Wilbur back, causing the taller to stumble. All he did was laugh in return.

"Oh really? Tommy, you know nothing about me. You don't know where I have been staying for the past week-"

"Fuckin' Philza, he's giving you pity, letting you stay in his goddamn house." Tommy cut Wilbur off, turning around.

"Not quite." Wilbur dropped his facade, his smirked quickly disappearing.

"What?" Tommy shot his head back around, confused about how he had been alive and well right now, without dying from hostile enemies, and lack of food.

"Ask Quackity." Wilbur's said, his voice stern, and posture austere. Quackity knew he should get out of there, he quickly darted away from the scene. Quackity ran, but tripped on the bridge, catching the other's attention. He flipped his head around to see Tommy staring at him, but Wilbur's back still facing him. Quackity got up and ran for it, limping a bit as his ankle was sprained.

..

Quackity's chest was heaving, beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. He ran quite a far distance to make it back to Las Nevadas. The entrance sign glowed a bright red, reflecting off the sand and roads. Quackity calmed down quickly as he began walking on the asphalt of the streets. He walked up to the fountain in the middle of his creation, water shimmering as the moonlight hit the center of Las Nevadas.

"Snooping around huh?" A raspy voice spoke behind Quackity's ear, causing him to jump and pull out his axe.

"Woah woah woah, calm down Alex, it's me." Wilbur quickly spoke, backing off.

"Fucking hell, why would you scare me like that Wilbur.." Quackity quietly spoke, putting his axe away and looking at the ground. Wilbur smiled, walking towards the smaller and resting his hands on his hips.

"The fuck?" Quackity grabbed Wilbur's wrists, prying them off.

"What?"

"That little stunt you pulled on me, what the hell was that?" Quackity's face twisted into a confused expression, and almost excitement. He didn't want to admit it, but he found Wilbur extremely attractive, and the way he spoke sent chills down his spine.