fifth and sixth stages of grief.

pt 3 of first and second stages of grief

angst + implied smut

Alex was sitting on his sectional in the main room of his casino, Wilbur had been next to him. The taller lounged in the sofa, arms crossed, refusing to speak. Alex had enough with Wilbur's eerie silence, and spoke for himself.

"So, Wilbur, what the hell happened, and why are you back." Alex's voice was dominant almost, acting like he had been tougher than Wilbur, but in reality, the smaller wouldn't stand a chance against Wilbur. Alex had the fattest crush on Wilbur, even after he had died. He didn't care if the taller hated him or not, he would take any opportunity to speak to the brunette. Wilbur hadn't responded, and instead, stared at the smaller, causing Alex's face to heat up.

"W..ilbur, speak, and stop staring at me.." Alex stuttered on his words almost, feeling the gaze of the taller to pierce right through his chest. It was arousing the smaller, he had no idea why, but his feelings still lingered for Wilbur. Alex shivered, breaking eye contact with Wilbur, slowly losing his composure as the taller's eyes started to check out his frame. Wilbur smirked, noticing the smaller's trembling, and quickened breathing.

"Look at you." Wilbur spoke up, causing Alex to flinch harshly, being snapped back into reality. The taller inched closer to Alex, his hands making it's way to the smaller's waist, listening as his breathing hitched.

"Wi..Wilbur, what are you.. doing-" Alex's put his hands on Wilbur's wrists weakly, attempting to push him off, but failed. All Wilbur could do is laugh at Alex's sudden vulnerable state, knowing that he could turn the male into mush almost instantly. Wilbur had guided his hands up onto the smaller's chest, causing Alex to shiver, and his lips part.

"W-wilbur.." Alex whined as Wilbur's hands made it to his nipples, rubbing them in circles with his thumbs. The taller smirked, removing his hands out of the smaller's button up shirt, and pushing him onto the couch so he could get on top of him.

"Alex, you're so weak.. you can't resist me.." Wilbur couldn't help but admire the smaller's face as he furrowed his eyebrows, audible pants coming from him.

"Get off-" The smaller pushed Wilbur enough that he could crawl out of the taller's grasp.

^^ was writing this fucking sentence when my sapnap shimeji decided to pull out his sword and swing it around, i think he knows what im doing and its scaring me

Alex lifted himself up, pushing Wilbur off completely. Alex's heavy breathing had calm quite easily as he got off the couch, lifting Wilbur up by his arm. He didn't want to deal with this shit, he hated how easily he could fall into a trap, how weak he was. He knew Wilbur's intentions, he could see right through him, Wilbur wasn't always the best at lying. Alex gave Wilbur a harsh shove towards the door.

"Get the fuck out, I don't need your goddamn help if you're going to use me like that. I'm not weak anymore, asshole." Alex partially lied, he really needed someone. He needed Wilbur so bad, but he couldn't let himself walk into another dead end. Alex gave Wilbur one last shove out the door, the taller tumbled backwards, falling on his back. An audible groan was heard from him.

"Fuck you.." Wilbur growled, getting up and dusting off his ripped jeans before jogging away, leaving Alex there with an almost emotionless expression. Alex sighed, turning back around and standing in his place. He had no idea what to do, he was confused about nothing. He stood there, thinking to himself.

"Not everything has a happy ending."

..

i lost so much motivation im so sorry it probanbly doesnt even make sense 😭😭