i'm sorry.

angst

cw: major character death; blood; quackity's sanity? goodbye; eventual quackbur; i just wanted to make quackity angst; L'manberg but Las Nevadas; quackity suicide mission complete, make ex feel like dogshit;

take one last chapter before i leave 🥺

..

"Come on Sapnap! Fucking kill me! I dare you!" Quackity maniacally laughed, clutching his sprained arm as he fell down to his knees from another punch of Sapnap. The taller's fists were bloody and bruised, his face was fucked up, and his headband was undone laying on the cold streets of Las Nevadas. Quackity couldn't resist a smile as he watched his previous lover rage with fire, literally. Sapnap wanted to tear that disgusting, sinister smile off the smaller's face, it radiated with absolute power-hungry intentions, and that was the truth. Quackity seeked for power, he wanted to feel above everyone, he wanted others to fear him. He was an over-zealous maniac who couldn't feel remorse, or even sympathy for others. The pity party Quackity threw to gain attention from others, the actions and risks he took to gain popularity was sickening. His persuasive ways of words led the naive and helpless into his trap of absolute trainwreck. Sapnap wanted to throw up, he couldn't believe HIS Quackity had turned into this sadistic freak who only strives on power. 

"Goddammit! Fuck you Quackity! What the hell have you done to Alex!?" Sapnap screamed, picking up Quackity by the collar and strangling his neck with his free hand. Quackity could only let out a yelp and another fit of laughter. The smaller quickly freed himself by uppercutting Sapnap in the ribs which caused him to stumble back and spit up a puddle of blood. Quackity stood on his feet again, towering over Sapnap who laid on the ground.

"You know Sapnap, this is your fault." Quackity giggled.

"You made me like this, you fucking did this."

"I didn't choose this fate, if you only you guys were fucking there for me I wouldn't have to be in such an unstable position."

"Now because of you, I have to suffer through misery of heartbreak and past PTSD that I presumed left me months ago. I was doing great Sapnap, I thought I could finally have what I wanted.." Quackity's voice became more genuine and soft as he spoke, sounding like he was about to break into tears.

"But no, I can't. It really sucks Sapnap. The place I called home, the people I felt safe with, gone." Quackity broke. Tears fell down his cold cheeks as he giggled again, staring at Sapnap with almost pleading eyes. What did Quackity want?

Quackity pulled out his sword, keeping Sapnap on high alerts. Sapnap quickly got to his feet, backing away as he also he pulled out his much stronger weapon. Quackity sighed, placing his sword in Sapnap's hands before pulling out a neatly written note and a small, plush looking box. Quackity gave the box to Sapnap, but kept the letter.

"Sapnap, give this note to Wilbur please." Quackity whispered, smiling as he started at his scarred hands. Sapnap gave Quackity a confused look, like he had two heads.

"Quackity are you hallucinating? Wilbur's dead." Sapnap chuckled nervously, thinking that maybe Quackity really had lost his mentality.

"No, he's not. He's back. But please, if you see him, give this note to him." Quackity pleaded, letting go of Sapnap's hands. Sapnap glanced at the paper, briefly reading it before realizing something. What the hell? Quackity liked- no loved Wilbur? What the fuck? Sapnap felt his thick head of hair catch on fire as he thoroughly read the note instead.

"What the hell Quackity." Sapnap growled, dropping everything besides Quackity's sword and note.

"I knew you wouldn't like that." Quackity giggled, facing his back towards Sapnap.

"Come on Sapnap, what are you waiting for? Plunge that fucking sword into my chest like you mean it. Release your absolute hatred on me, I know you want to." Quackity laughed, slowly slipping out of his calm demeanor.

"You goddamn bitch! You really think you can fucking play us like that?!" Sapnap yelled, and out of pure anger, he lunged towards the smaller, stabbing him in the back from behind. Just like he did when he left. Just like he did when he favored his other fiance over him. Just like he did when he admitted his disapproval of their marriage in the letter he sent Quackity. Out of realization, he quickly cooled down and watched at the blood spewed from Quackity's back. Sapnap fell limp, he fell down to his knees. He watched his Fiance's body slowly slip away from existence. Quackity shot Sapnap one last smile until he disintegrated into white pixels, forever leaving the lands of the server. The blue bloodied sword hit the ground with a clang, Quackity's death message appeared.

"Quackity was slain by Sapnap"

..

Wilbur was healing. His terrible gash on his chest had burst open a few days ago and Quackity treated him nicely. Wilbur was grateful to keep the strong bond that him and Quackity had. Wilbur had fallen into a deep daydream about Quackity, only him. His pretty face, the way his eyes sparkled in the sunshine, his slim figure, and his beautiful smile. He was perfect, perfect for Wilbur, he loved Quackity so much, it felt like his threatening wounds would burst with happiness just from thinking of the Hispanic. Wilbur fluttered his eyes shut as he wanted to desperately dream about his most likely unrequited love for Quackity. That was until his communicator beeped, his eyes shot open as he quickly checked it, knowing that was the Server was quite inactive, and there wasn't too much drama, yet. Wilbur's eyes widened at the message that appeared in front of his eyes. Quackity was slain by Sapnap- Wilbur recalled to Quackity explaining stories to Wilbur about his ex-fiances, and how they left him in the dust. Wilbur was also reminded that Quackity was on his last life, his fucking last life. It's like Wilbur met Quackity for the first time, only to be left alone again. His only love, his best friend, gone. Dead. His body couldn't handle the emotions welling up inside currently. Wilbur was fuming with anger, but he was guilty. He felt so sad, he wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, but he couldn't? Wilbur let a hot steaming tear roll down his cheek before lifting himself up and running off to Las Nevadas, as he was currently staying at Phil's since he was unsure about Las Nevadas.

..

Wilbur panted, tripping over his feet as he searched the area. He dashed towards the middle of what Quackity used to own, towards the fountain. The water had reflected light off a shiny object by the grand unfinished casino, Wilbur quickly made his way towards it, only to find a bloodied sword and a note. Wilbur bent down, examining the blood on the sword that was fairly new, and it must've been what Sapnap used. He picked up the note soon after, reading the neat handwriting word for word, tears overflowing the rims of his eyes, spilling out as he cried. He read the last sentence, closing up the note.

..

"Wilbur, if I'm dead, I leave you with a mission to fulfill. Blow Las Nevadas to the ground. Get rid of it, if I die, my country goes down with me Wilbur. Just remember I've always loved you, I'm sorry."

                       -Quackity

..

Wilbur understood, and quickly got to work, placing TNT everywhere he could possibly fit in into. He stared at his masterpiece from afar before pulling the lever. I guess they really live up to their name now.

..

1260 Words

got lazy asf at the end im so tired help

ok final goodbye see you next week