public bathroom.

smut

cw: dominant Wilbur; choking; degradation

this is a highschool au. :]

..

        He was mean, he was nasty, he enjoyed watching people cry, he spat on others, he broke others hearts, but who was "he" exactly? He was quite unknown, he had never released his real name to others, not even his closest friends. The mysterious male accepted the nickname "Soot." It was quite unusual, and questionable, others wondered what "Soot" meant. The unknown male was tall, skinny, and had fluffy, sepia colored hair. He wore rounded glasses, but it had been a rare occasion to spot the male wearing them. He was handsome, and caught all the ladies attention, but there was a secret he kept. A secret that no one could know.

you're gay Wilbur, admit it

................................................................................................................................................................

        "Shit.." Soot groaned, pleasure coursing throughout his body. The tall male was currently in a public bathroom, getting head by one of the quiet kids in school. The male beneath Soot had dark, thick locks of hair, and often wore a beanie. His attire consisted of a tight, navy blue turtle neck, and black jeans. The smaller male was petite and thin, and quite short-- his height only reaching about 5'8, while Soot was 6'5. The smaller male had golden wings that shone whenever sun rays hit them. The smaller male went by the nickname Quackity, his real named was Alex, shortened for Alexis.

Time rewind brought to you by Karl

"You know.. Alex" Soot whispered in his deep, unpitched voice. Quackity had shivered at the use of his real name, as he was pinned against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall, wrists above his head. "I know you're a little slut.." Soot harshly grabbed the smaller males chin, caressing his thumb along his jawline. Soot had bent down, reaching Alex's level, whispering into his ear, "You're so pretty.." The taller male licked the edge of Alex's ear, his hand resting on the smaller's jaw moved it's way to the duck hybrid's neck, giving it the slightest amount of pressure. The smaller whimpered, squirming a bit and the large hands that pinned him against the wall moved down to the smaller's hips, keeping him in place. The brunette grabbed his shoulders and shoved him directly down onto the ground so he was positioned on his knees. Soot had gently lifted the small males chin to make direct eye contact with him, "I'll go easy you, but you better make this quick.." Soot whispered, just loud enough for the male beneath him to hear. Alex nodded eagerly, almost as if he were desperate. The smaller male pulled down the taller males ripped jeans, playing with the hem of the taller's boxers, making direct eye contact, despite the embarrassment. The duck hybrid pulled down the taller's boxers, grabbing the stiff member in front of his face. He slowly jerked off the rock-hard member, resting his lips on the tip of the taller's shaft.

"Shit- stop fuckin' teasing me.." Soot had growled, tangling his bony fingers in the duck-hybrid's thick hair, pushing his head half way down his member. Alex had gagged, and quietly whimpered as he released his hand from the taller's member, grabbing his hips to hold his balance. Alex began to bob his head on the other's member, bringing one hand to jerk off what he couldn't fit. Soot groaned as the other swirled his tongue around his large member, gliding passed the sensitive veins. The taller decided to take matter into his own hands and forced the others head all the way down onto his member. Alex took the signal and removed his hand, gripping his hips as Soot face-fucked him. The taller started off a slow pace, but his thrusts had sped up as a knot was forming in his lower region. The feeling of the taller's hands in the duck hybrid's hair sent blood rushing towards the smaller's lower region. Every part of this was arousing to the smaller. Alex moaned around the taller's member, pleasurable vibrations traveling it's way up.

"Gonna cum-" A pleased groan left Soot's lips as he ended with one final deep thrust into the smaller's mouth, releasing into the back of his throat. The taller pulled his now softening member out, and bent down on one knee to reach the other, now panting.

"You're adorable.. meet me after school, maybe i'll give you want you want, slut." Soot smirked looking down at the smaller's noticeable bulge. He grabbed his belongings and stuffed them into his backpack. "The names Wilbur by the way." The taller said, getting up, dusting off his pants and walking out the door. Alex just sat there with a raging boner, and bits of cum from the other male on his face, he couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

..

797 Words

should i make a part two where quackity get's his ass destroyed???

also sign my petition

https://www.change.org/p/that-bottom-needs-to-do-it-rn