- #3 [I Feel Happy] -

"your fantasy wheels and everything you think

and everything you feel

is alright, alright, alright, alright, alriiighht!"

DECEPTACON

BY

LE TIGRE

[3rd Person POV]

A small and continuous rapping on her window made Y/N wake up. She sat up on her mattress that was placed in her room and pulled off the sleeping bag that she had been using as covers.

The ground beneath her creaked as she made her way over to the window, she lifted the latch up with a groan before sticking her head out and seeing Jacob on the other side.

They both had rooms on the second floor and Jacob and been throwing stones at Y/N's window to catch her attention.

"Oh my god Jacob!" Y/N whisper-shouted in a joking way. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Yeah, 2 am!" He whispered back. "Wanna go out? I see you have a skateboard and I do too!"

Y/N thought about this for a bit.

"Okay then!" She said a little bit too loud making her and Jacob both smack their hands over their mouths.

They laughed it off.

"Ok give me 2 minutes to change and I'll be down!" She whispered.

Jacob nodded and they both closed the windows, wincing at the squeaks.

Y/N threw on some clothes that had been scattered on her floor.

She tip toed out her room, going slowly down the stairs since they creaked so goddamn much

She tip toed out her room, going slowly down the stairs since they creaked so goddamn much. She reached the front door with her board before whipping her head round.
She had an odd feeling that someone was watching her.

She spotted a fiver on the counter, grabbed it and shoved it in her pocket.

[Y/N's POV - 2nd Person]

I walked out the door, being careful not to slam it before turning around to be greeted by Jacob. He was in his usual hoodie and jeans with a board in his hand.

I ran up to him.

"Hey." I said shyly. I always get like this around him and I have no idea why.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Oh it's nothing!" I tried to brighten up my face. He smiled back before smirking and skating off.

"Hey get back here douchebag!" I laughed out. My voice echoed in the silent street unpleasantly, making me shiver.

"Hurry up slowcoach!" He called back.

I threw down my board and took off after him. We stopped at the gas station where Jacob bought some Takis and a Pepsi whereas I got Doritos and a canned lemonade.

We skated to a park and since it was night, there was no one there. We sat on the swings and laughed while singing songs and eating our food.

"You know.. I haven't felt this shit in a long time." I said, making Jacob look at me weird. "I mean like, happiness. I feel happy and I genuinely haven't felt happy in a really long time." I said shyly.

"Oh.. well, me neither."

"Until I met you." We said in sync.

And we left it at that.

We picked up our boards and left after a while before walking into the small area of the woods. We found a quiet spot where the moon shine down on us and we laid there, looking up at the sky.