- #5 [You Fucking Traitor] -

"mirror on the wall,

tell me all the ways to

stay away"

BLACK OUT DAYS

BY

PHANTOGRAM

[Jacob's POV - 2nd Person]

I'm kissing her. I've only known her for a day and now I'm kissing her.

It all went so fast.

I knew she was coming to Newton but I didn't plan on this happening. I watched her, yeah, but I'm not attracted.

I mean, I said it myself; I've only known her for one fucking day.

But yet, here I am, kissing the new girl.

When I say kissing it's more, lips touching than kissing. There was no movement making it very awkward.

well shit

[Y/N's POV - 2nd Person]

I took time to process before actually acknowledging what was happening. I mean, yeah, he was pretty cute but I'm not attracted.

But we were kissing?

I've got to stop this.

I quickly hauled myself off him, breaking the 'kiss'.

It was really awkward since nothing had sparked.

Then Jacob opened his mouth.

"I think my dick just got longer. That's how long this silence is." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"That's not saying much." I said lowly, not intending for him to hear, but he did and he looked up at me through the hair that dangled in front of his eyes.

Jacob looked like he'd seen a ghost, he scrambled about on the ground.

I looked forward through the trees. I needed to go home. Suddenly, Jacob's hand was on mine.

He pulled himself forward and pecked my cheek before running off with his board, leaving me in the forest.

"Ja- Jacob? Jacob! Get back here!" I yelled standing up and gathering my stuff. I was angry.

"Jacob you come back this FUCKING minute!" My voice was hoarse. He was gone, far off and yet I had no idea where I was.

He had come out to show me the town yesterday but he didn't show me the whole forest, we only saw the outside.

And I can't remember the way back.

SHIT