- #6 [Lost] -

"now you SUCK! we wanna talk about sex but we're not allowed.

well, you may not like it but you better learn how,

'cause it's your turn now!"

NOT ALLOWED

BY

TV GIRL

[3rd Person POV]

Y/N was panicking, you could see it in her eyes. She frantically looked around her but all she could see was trees for miles.

She decided on heading in the direction which she thought she came from.

She walked fast, her feet scraping the dusty dirt. She was angry. Her blood was boiling as she followed a dirt path.

She clutched her skateboard tightly until her fingers hurt dearly.

Her breaths were fast and shallow. Y/N began to feel light-headed as she wade through the bushes. Twigs snagged at her clothes but she didn't care.

She pushed branches out of her face with her free hand and left beads of blood on her palm's soft skin.

She paused as she heard a rustling in the bushes further ahead which made her back away. She held her board out in front of her, ready to swing it if anything came close.

It was too dark for Y/N to see anything, when walking backwards her foot caught a tree root ending up with her falling onto her back. The skateboard hit her forehead and it stung. The noise in the bushes suddenly got significantly louder and Y/N scrambled away, dirt flying everywhere.

Y/N saw a creature like figure bound towards her. As it got closer, it came into a split of moonlight. Y/N sighed heavily. It was just a squirrel. All it simply wanted was Y/N's Doritos. It snatched the bag swiftly from her loose grip and scuttled off with it.

Y/N turned around and made her way back, re tracing her footsteps.

She halted as she came to a dead end. She walked backwards slowly, trying to make sense of her surroundings.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something yellow. She followed the colour and her heart skipped a beat when she was what it was.

Police tape.

The whole park had been blocked off, but how had Jacob found an entrance?

This was too much for Y/N, her knees buckled and her legs collapsed beneath her.

A/N: Yeah this was short I'm sorry. I'm not doing so well rn so my updates aren't as often; I apologise.