- #10 [The Butterfly Effect] -

"it's really no fuss.

as long as you're next to me.

just the two of us."

MY KIND OF WOMAN

BY

MAC DAMARCO

[3rd Person POV]

Sarah was happy, she was practically skipping down the pavement. Passengers in passing cars stared, not in the way you think though.

Seeing a 14 year old girl happy and bright seemed to fill them with serotonin. It was that small thing that made their day a teensy bit better.

The Butterfly Effect.

It went from two girls talking to people having a great day. There can be larger outcomes.

Like if Ben wasn't an asshole, maybe he wouldn't have been murdered.

And how if Y/N hadn't gone out with Jacob that night, she would know that he was a potential murderer.

In the result of Y/N having her device privileges removed, she had no way of knowing. There was no way her father could tell her since they had no internet yet.

They only way could be from the possible talk at school but nobody dare say a word.

Sarah smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear, sighing happily. When she got home she cleaned her room.

No way was she going to have a girl over with a messy ass room. Turning on her laptop she opened Spotify and tapped on her mousepad.

A song blared through the laptop speaker as she turned it up and danced around in her room. She started singing.

"As long as you're next to me! Just the two of us..!" She laughed, brushing the curls out of her face.

She jumped onto the bed and sank into the sheets and sighed heavily.

"Oh you're my, my, my, my kind of woman." She breathed out.

"My, oh my, what a girl..."

"My kind of woman."

A/N: Sorry for presenting you with this extremely shitty chapter it's just a filler ig lol <3

-e

xx