- #13 [Run] -

"you and me

always

forever?"

ALWAYS FOREVER

BY

CULTS

-

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD !!!

-

[Y/N's POV - 2nd Person]

I screamed so hard my lungs were corrupted and my mouth went hoarse. My hand had been wrapped around the letter and as I balled up my fist, the paper crumpled in my hand.

When I had calmed down, I panicked and tried to flatten out the cream coloured page and ended up with even more paper cuts on my skin.

My father had taken me to my messy bedroom and laid me down on my mattress once I had passed out from exhaustion. He was now at work and it was a day after my breakdown yet I was still tired.

Suddenly, I remember something. I scavenge around the house for the note my principal gave me. I looked around for a while but I couldn't find it. Instead, I tried to remember what was written on it.

"Jayson was it?" I thought. "No no, Jackson, Jax? Wait, no the note read 'Jay_kobbs' wasn't it." Then I froze. "Jay-kobbs. Jaykobs. Jaycobs." It finally struck me. "Holy fuck! Jacob, Jacob Barber! Of course! Of course it was him! Fucking asshole."

I scrambled about my kitchen looking for my keys and shoes. I found my sliders and realised my keys were in my pocket. I slipped my feet into my shoes and rushed over to Jacob's house.

I knocked harshly on the door, my knuckles burned. I heard scrambling at the door before it opened to reveal Jacob. He looked shocked to see me. I was angry.

"You, you FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

He flinched at my volume.

"YOU ARE THE REASON SARAH IS GONE! YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT!" I said breathlessly.

"Um, what." He said, monotone.

"DON'T 'what' ME! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU TOOK THAT PHOTO. YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU POSTED IT! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE AT MY WINDOW?!"

He shrugged, trying to seem casual but I could seem him getting angry. I wanted to break him.

"YOU'RE SO WEIRD! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

I saw his hands ball up into fists and the skin over his knuckles went an unusual white.

"God, I hope you rot in hell."

He clenched his teeth. "You don't mean that.."

I was smiling on the inside. "I do, I really do."

I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside his house. I tripped on the doorstep and ended up on the carpet, Jacob standing over me.