- #12 [You] -

"ooh girl you're shining

like a 5th avenue diamond and they don't make you like they used to

you're never going out of style!"

CLASSIC

BY

MKTO

[Sarah's POV - 1st Person]

Fuck she's so beautiful. Her hair glinted in the light my lampshade exposed, her lips were chapped but I saw how she licked them over when she was nervous.

She was fiddling with her fingers as she was sitting on the bed, her feet shuffling about too.

- t i m e s k i p -

I applied the gloss to my lips messily as my hands were shaking from excitement. I had the whole plan worked out in my head.

Therefore, I carried out this little 'plan' of mine and tried to sound as casual as I could.

I took her face in my hands and I saw her cheeks fluster a crimson red. I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her slowly.

I felt her stiffened up and relax again. I swear I saw a flash of light but I'm pretty sure it was just from excitement.

Later though, I realised it wasn't. The flash was from a camera.

When Y/N had left, I started filming on my phone. It was a video of me playing my guitar; a song that my parents sang to me when I was young. Halfway through my filming my phone got a notification. And another. And a few more. I opened my phone to Instagram where my feed was blowing up like shit.

 I opened my phone to Instagram where my feed was blowing up like shit

6 likes

jay_kobbs look what I saw today.

comments

dereky is that Sarah and the new girl?

replying to dereky: jay.kobbs yeah

belle.c uhm Sarah? explain. tagged sarahhg

My heart started beating out of my chest and I slammed my laptop down. I then quickly opened it again and clicked on the report button. I reported it twice but it didn't get taken down. Luckily, Y/N didn't have Jacob's Instagram so she couldn't see this.

God, first he possibly murders someone and now he's leaking my crap? I bloody hate him sometimes.

When my dad find out he's gonna flip his fucking shit.