- #14 [Sorry] -

"it will take a while, to make you smile

somewhere in these eyes

i'm on your side..."

SPACE SONG

BY

BEACH HOUSE

-
!TW! : ALCOHOLIC SCENES
-

[3rd Person POV]

Y/N didn't go home. It wasn't safe, she'd also be putting her father in danger. All she knew was that Jacob Barber is not normal. Maybe it's the fact that he's a suspected MURDERER or that's he's manipulative but whatever it was, it definitely was not a good thing.

Y/N got tired of running, she decided to lay down for a while. She sat down propped up against a wall. The wall wasn't very comfortable so she got up and moved. She made her way over to a bench, just behind the building and laid there. It was night by now, around 10 o'clock.

Y/N decided she wouldn't go home that night which was the best decision since Jacob was out looking for her. He had checked the wall she sat against just a minute after she moved.

Neither of them returned to their home that night.
Neither of them returned to their home for a week.
Neither of them knew that they were in a 10 meter radius of each other.

By the 4th day of them staying away from home, posters were put up.

Missing posters were hung all over Massachusetts, Y/D/N had panic attacks throughout the week, search parties were sent out but they only ever found Jacob

A horrible though ran through everyone's mind.

JACOB BARBER HAS KILLED AGAIN.

This was simply not true. Y/N was okay, not safe, but okay. She was hiding out in an abandoned apartment, just off the corner of Cold Spring Park.