Chapter 8

Wow, time really flew by, sorry for the late update, I was busy with school.

Kakashi chuckled as he continued to doge the pro hero's. The only reason he was sticking around was Eraserhead but before he could finish healing him, the pro's tried to capture him. This was amusing but he would prefer if he could finish healing his sort of pro hero friend enemy. He sunshined back to Eraserhead, quickly setting up a seal barrier with the tags in his pouch. A pro, Present Mic, tried to get close and he shook his head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you will get shocked. Besides, relax, I'm only healing him. I wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of saving him just to kill him." He let his glowing green hand rest on the fallen pro's arm where the skin was disintegrated. He had luckily healed the hero's head before it got worse. Any longer and he might have had semi-permanent damage. He was no healer but Sakura had at least beaten the basics into his head just in case. Just in case.

He startled slightly as he heard a bark, realizing Aizawa's arm was healed and he was just wasting chakra. He took down the barrier for a second, putting it back up when all of his dogs were inside, grinning as he watched the heroes fumble, they had been too fast for them to react. "Good job guys, I'm assuming the kids are safe?" Pakkun put up his paw and Kakashi gently rubbed it. "Yep, couple startles and none of the kids really cooperated but we helped them fend off these... villains? They're pretty weak to be honest. Bull found some guy lurking and broke his leg, he's somewhere outside the building." Kakashi smiled and then Aizawa began to stir. "Well, good job and I will get you guys some treats later." They vanished to the summoning world and Kakashi held out his arms to help steady the pro who was blinking confusingly. "Easy there Shota." The black haired man only blinked tiredly. "Silver?"

~

It had been a rough day for him. If you counted breaking down, vomiting, and sobbing for a couple hours rough. He swung his feet from where he was sitting on the roof. Another nightmare. He hadn't wanted to bother his summons so he suffered alone. Alone like always. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of his thoughts. He didn't want to remember. Kakashi rubbed his swollen eyes and once again wondered what he was doing. He was in a new age and there was no reason he should be alive. His friends were gone, his students dead, his life had no meaning anymore. But he made a promise, a promise to his students right before he left for his final battle. He wondered if they knew that this was going to happen. Naruto surely did because he had looked impossibly sad but hopeful as he walked towards his final battle. Not so final anymore. He duly noted footsteps before someone sat down next to him. "You okay kid?" Why was someone who was actively trying to catch him want to know if he was ok? Why wasn't he trying to arrest him?

He figured speaking to him wouldn't be harmful. He had nothing to lose. "I'm not a kid." The pro next to him shifted. "Then how old are you?" Kakashi stared blankly at his lap. How old was he? "I don't really know. I'm 15 but I think I'm 34. I don't know which one I am." This time a soft curious noise left the man next to him. "How did that happen?" "I died. And then I came back to life as a 14 year old." Aizawa looked at him in shock. "Nightmares then. Your eye is red. Do you want to talk about it?" Kakashi glanced up and warm brown almost black eyes met his. How did he know? "I watched my friends and students die. I saw myself die. A hand through my chest. How ironic." The same way he killed Rin. Aizawa only hummed, he had no response to that. He reached up, carefully watching the boy for a reaction. He gave a soft sigh and carded his fingers through soft hair before guiding the vigilantes head to rest on his shoulder. "Thank you Eraserhead."

"Call me Shota"

~

The principal of U.A. clapped his hands and smiled. "If someone could explain, that would be greatly appreciated." He cackled silently as the area exploded with noise. How fascinating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooo some non linear narrative and backstory. 

How f a s c i n a t i n g~

Hope you guys liked it! I just wrote this and it 1:40 in the morning. This is probably not good for my health but writing relationship development? 

Hell Yeah

~S3iron