Chapter 3

Kakashi was abruptly woken up by shouting. He had fallen asleep in a tree at the beach where his dogs couldn't reach him after last time. He looked down and saw a head of broccoli? Wait. Forget that. It was just a short kid. He looked like he was 13 or 14 despite his cute face. The kid was looking up at him. "Hey, are you ok?" Hmm. So the broccoli head woke him up to see if he was ok. He appreciated the sentiment but really, the kid had to wake him up? He wanted sleep. He needed sleep. He was now a teenager. Teenagers needed sleep. And he was now a teenager... maybe he was just lazy. "Hmm, ya I'm fine. Do you go waking up random people while they are asleep in random places to see if they are ok?" The green-haired boy flushed slightly at this. "Ah-h W-well, I don't really know any other people who sleep in weird places, so yah, I wanted to tr-try and make sure you were ok?" "Good point. But I could be some criminal who would kill you for waking them up." It was true. He remembered waking up a couple of shinobi for a mission. They almost succeeded in killing him. With a newspaper.

          He shuddered at the thought. They were only chunnin as well. That was not fun. He hopped down from the tree. "What's your name then?" "Ah, it's Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you." "My name is Kakashi Hatake but just call me Kakashi."

          He jumped down from his tree. " MIDORIYA, WHERE ARE YOU?" The poor boy almost tripped in surprise. "Well, it looks like someone is calling you. It was nice meeting you broccoli." "Eh?" Midoriya had no time to get a reply before Kakashi had disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Kakashi hummed as he made his way through the busy streets of Musutafa. Sure he garnered a couple of weird looks but who were they to judge? He was in a really good mood right now despite his predicament. In this time, there weren't going to be many that could beat him in a fight. He had studied the anatomy of this generation and what did he find? These humans were an entire different species. Humans from his time were naturally stronger and faster, just because chakra had influenced their lives. The people of his time were naturally attuned to chakra and they could open their chakra points if they wanted to train. Since everything with chakra was wiped out, there was no danger and there were only civilians left. Then over time, chakra points closed up, humans evolving to where they were weaker, only having enough chakra to live, killing the chakra eating virus. And then quirks came along, evolving humans again. While quirks hadn't made another new species yet, it was likely to happen the longer quirks last. He was also wondering, where had all the technology from his time gone? The medics here in this time were less educated than the medics he knew. Surly they had taken ninja technology and had advanced from it. Oh wait. All the technology was stuck in the villages. So after the ninja era, things probably did not progress as fast as ninja civilization. People from his time were probably smarter too. Chakra was a mystical force and affected people different ways but it just could have been the fact that his people were no strangers to murder. Here, murder was outlawed but it wasn't like he needed to kill anybody. That was good. He was tired of watching light leave peoples eyes and then throwing up whenever he was alone. People were smarter in the ninja era to survive, not kill. He sighed. So much was different. He glanced around. Somehow, even in this time, there was still a red light district. Humans would never stop fighting would they? He let out a little killing intent, making people give him a wide berth. It wouldn't be good if someone tried to rob him. He was even jumpier in this younger body but he doubted anyone would want to get close to a slightly murderous teen in a mask. 

          He ducked into an ally way and with a chakra enhanced jump, landed on the roof of an apartment building. He could see the sun setting, a couple of fires, drunk men stumbling around, some waving knives. Yes, the world was a horrible place. Except somehow, Naruto had made it tolerating. He wondered what would have happened without the blond. Meaningless wars, innocent lives killed. He slipped a hand into his pocket when the door leading to the roof opened. The scent of alcohol hit his nose and he hid his discomfort. Sensitive noses were good but annoying at sometimes. It would take an idiot to not realize someone was coming up the stairs, not when that person reeked and stomped like an elephant. "Well, well. Look what we have here. A kid. What's a small kid like you doing up here. Everyone knows to stay out of my territory but I guess I got lucky. I could use some fun." Kakashi grew irked about the comment about his height. He didn't hit a growth spurt until after Rin died. He cooled his expression and turned around. Pedophile. He hated pedophiles. The drunk towered over him, rotten teeth and matted hair. Kakashi watched as the man brought a knife out of his pocket. "Won't you stay still for me? It'll be fun~" Gross. "Nope, sorry. Your not my type. You have to have at least ten teeth to ask me on a date. Also. Take a bath. You reek of shit." The mans eyes grew angry. He threw the knife at Kakashi. good marksmanship was probably his quirk cause no drunk could throw that well when, well, drunk. Bad thing for him though because Kakashi was the one who he picked  a fight with. He caught the knife by the tip, twirling it with ease. Letting out a little of his killing intent, he walked up to the man who froze up. "I don't take well to pedophiles. It was a very bad idea to fight me but of course you didn't know that. Can't be helped." He let  even more of his killing intent. The man foamed at the mouth and passed out. Kakashi nudged the body with his foot. Still alive. Good. He let the knife fall, embedding it next to the drunk's head. Kakashi smiled and walked off. All in a good days work.

------------------------------------------------------------

This one was longer but I have been taking anthropology and did you know there were actually about six other species besides homo-sapiens? Well, they are all extinct so~  

Anyway, the story is finally coming together the way I wanted it.