Chapter 2

Aizawa Shota had seen a lot of weird things in his career as an underground hero. It wasn't in his official job description but it happened. People always decided that the best time to do weird things was in the middle of the night. So instead of doing normal things like fighting villains, He was fighting off weird mutant dogs and stopping fires caused by squeaky hammers. Who knew that those were flammable. And who on earth made dogs look like ostriches. Well, he still did normal stuff but it was more un-normal than normal.

          So here he was, jumping off rooftops at one in the morning, doing his normal patrol. He faltered when he almost stepped on someone. He backed away, wondering who sleeps on roofs at one in the morning. It was a teenager, about as old as his next first-year students. And he was awake, a silver eye staring at him lazily and the other covered in a headband with a symbol on a metal plate. "Kid, what the hell? Why are you awake at one in the morning and on a roof, it's dangerous." The teenager blinked again, his expression blank. "I was thinking." Aizawa arched an eyebrow. "You were thinking. At one in the morning on a roof when you should be sleeping."

          "What can I say, I'm a teenager. I'm weird." Aizawa contemplated for a moment, looking up at the sky. "True but you could have stayed in your house." He froze. The teenager was gone. He glanced around, left with only the shadows.

~~~~

"Hey, when is Kakashi coming back?"

"Don't ask me."

The dogs were in a dogpile on the beach. The sun was just starting to peek out from the clouds.

"He ditched us didn't he?"

"..."

"I knew it. Dammit, Kakashi!"

~~~~

Its short. I know. Its like an introduction. *wheeze*