Chapter 10

So some of you have been bugging me for an update so here you are!! I had slight writers block, summer school, and summer work for high school. Excuses but my Spanish teacher was truly a bitch. And its been what, months, since I updated? This is pretty short but I have finally worked past writers block so expect another update in 1 to 2 weeks. A long time I know but AP classes suck.

Kakashi burst out laughing. "This wouldn't be as funny if you weren't an asshole" He wheezed.

"I feel like I should be offended but I'm going to ignore you just said that considering you could kill me in a second."

"That's a good idea. And you deserve it anyway." Did Kakashi just call the smartest being on the planet an asshole while laughing at him? Yep. He did. Why? Because Nezu tried to get off his chair and forgot he was standing on it so he took a step into thin air, tumbled two feet, and face planted. This is what he gets for making him teach a bunch of problem kids. Nevermind the fact he had agreed. Regular teenagers are crazy enough but throw in a couple of powerful quirks and some of the strongest kids in the country into one room? Total mayhem. He had already been warned about Midoriya's tendency to break his bones at least twice a week. He was already regretting this.

~

Kakashi Hatake was an intriguing individual, that Nezu could say for certain. He had a presence larger than life almost. Every instinct Nezu had told him to flee the moment he laid eyes on the teen. Against his best judgement, he didn't and that was something he wasn't regretting. Of course, most of the information he came up with to unnerve the man was a bluff. Like the fact he had students. That was something Nezu had not been certain of but Kakashi confirmed it. 'Fake it until you make it' was something Nezu lived by, well 'fake it with educated guesses until you make it'. His quirk was High Specs, not instant knowlege. Really, he was just good at understanding.

But, Nezu had no doubt Kakashi would be able to realize he was bluffing sometime soon. He was an extremely intelligent individual even though he acted eccentric. Yes, this year the villains would have no idea what would hit them. He took a sip of his tea and laughed.

~

"Don't preach to me about fakes. You yourself are a fake. I would think by now, Stain, that you would have realized you are human. Heroes are human. They make mistakes, they are selfish, they act on self preservation. Yet you hold them up to a pedestal. You expect them to be kind and giving, like All Might. But All Might is something different. You can't tell them to be like him when they are their own persons. Honestly. You would have gained nothing by making me join you. I probably would have killed you first." 

Silver stared completely deadpanned at the villain. 

"You are a child! What would you know of humanity and it's faults!" 

Stain was enraged at this small vigilante. He had no right to preach when Satin had so generously offered for him to join his mission. 

"I think-" 

Killing intent filled the alley, stronger than Stain had ever felt. 

"I think I would know better than you what humanity is and can be. You may be a monster among men, but with me, you are just a man among monsters. You will never see what it is like to know death and bloodshed among thousands of the dead. You will never know that horror. Be grateful you will never know the monsters that my people once were. Be glad I am the only one left. I could have brought the world to its knees once, and I can do it again. I am older and stronger than I look, Chizome Akaguro. Do not cross me again." Stain was left gasping on his knees, hands around his throat, the smell of ozone and blood where the vigilante once stood.

It was a threat, and the world would make change for the god among men.