A/N

Just for clarification. This is a gay story! Its Kakashi x Aizawa for the ships. Idk if I will do other ships but this is the main ship so I will be focusing on that and the fact that Kakashi is a troublemaker that is too strong for the world. You don't like, don't read. The original was a bit fast but this is the rewrite so it will be a slow burn? Sort of. I don't want any comments about how you don't like the ship. It clearly says in the summary what this ship is. You clicked on it! Anyway, it sort of is annoying when people complain when they are the ones reading. Just a fair warning. Kakashi is in a teenage body. He is 34? years old but is stuck in a teenage body. Aizawa is 34 as well. So its hard to explain but it will look like Aizawa is a pedophile but he clearly isn't. They will keep their relationship under wraps when I get to that part. Like I said before, don't like, don't read but thank you for the continued support of the people who actually knew what they were getting into! I will be updating again by Friday so~

If anyone has any questions, just comment below because I go through all comments. Thank You for reading!

My haikyuu fanfic along with the Shyness, grapes, and you honestly call yourself my mother, woman? will be updated soon as well. I'm still working out some kinks for the Cloaked King and Red blood and white hair but those will be updated soon as well!