Awh am i being punished cuz thats kinda hot

Imagine you recently had an argument with Kai, you are mad at him so you aren't talking to him. You have been dating Kai for 6 years, your a Salvatore.
I had been sitting on the sofa at the Salvatore's reading a book Stefan had recommended to me when Kai had just walked in, he knew I was mad at him but that didn't stop him from being, well kai.

"Y/n" he shouted as he shut the door, but I didn't answer. As he walked closer to where I was, knowing because he saw the back of my head so again said my name but I ignored him.
"You can't stay mad at me forever you know" he muttered in my ear as he rubbed my shoulders gently. I stood up and walked off as I didn't want to give in to his charm, he shook his head and followed me to my bedroom , he walked up behind me grabbing my waist. He moved my hair aside and placed a soft kiss on my neck, I tilted my head back trying not to give in to his seduction. He turned me around so I was facing him but I kept my head down so I wasn't looking at him, but he didn't like that. Lifting my head up by my chin he looked me in the eyes while stroking my cheek.
"Maybe I can convince you to forgive me?" he said in a low voice. Slowing starting to kiss me and I kissed him back, mad at myself I was letting him get away with seducing me into forgiveness. I pushed him away from me trying my best to avoid the obvious, he looked at me with a demanding look.
"Your making it so hard for me to make it up to you, you know" he said in almost a sweet voice not wanting to start another argument,
"You can't just do something like that that's and expect me to forgive you" I snapped back with an angry expression on my face. He walked over to me and brung me into his arms trying to avoid an argument. He gently cupped my face and gave my lips small pecks, it was my fault for letting him, again.

He walked me over to the king size bed still kissing me but this time more passion and fast, his tongue fighting mine for dominance, obviously he won. I placed my hands behind me to sit on the edge of the bed, I made up way up near to the headboard where I stopped, allowing him to climb over me. He had always been the dominant one in our relationship but for today I was going to punish him for what he had done. He had killed my whole class because I made him mad by going into college with short shorts on, he didn't like me going out wearing revealing clothes. He had always been protective over me which sometimes got in the way of things I wanted to do. Using vamp speed I flipped him over resulting in me straddling him, I reached to the bedside table as pulled out fluffy black handcuffs. I secured them on his wrists as a devious smirk grew on his face.
"Kinky but aren't you forgetting who these are for" he questioned me tugging on them
"No I just think they look better on you" I replied ripping his shirt off his toned body. He caught onto what was happening and in frustration watched me kiss his neck.
"You won't try take them off with vamp strength or magic, understand" I said while kissing down his chest sending vibration through his body. He only replied with a small mhm and i checked the handcuffs to make sure they were tight enough, teasing him with my cleavage he could see through his shirt I had on.
"Take the shirt off" he demanded so I shook my head and continued making my way down his chest, when I got to his jeans I unzipped them seeing how hard he had already got. I giggled and pulled his jeans down, I kissed his hard dick through his boxers and didn't take my eyes off him.
"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" he asked in between moans, I didn't reply only continued to look at him. I was satisfied at how frustrated he was but I had only just started, as I pulled his boxer off he let out a small groan.

I kissed at his inner thigh leaving small hickeys, making him even more frustrated than before. I gave his 10 inch dick a couple of pumps before spitting on it. I kitten licked his tip, not breaking eye contact with him. As he slightly moaned, I placed kisses up and down his dick.
"Did I mention you can't cum until I say so" I said with a smirk on my face still leaving little kisses on him. He looked at me in annoyance and continued to say.
"You have no idea of how much trouble your getting yourself in" I laughed almost challenging him. I sucked on his tip making him moan, I continued to gradually take him all in while still looking him in the eyes. As his dick continuously hit the back of my throat, my eyes started to water and I slightly gagged. Letting myself up for air, I pumped his dick a few times before licking his tip again while lightly playing with his balls. I swirled my tongue round his tip after running my tongue on the underside of his dick. Tracing up his dick in a soft zij-zag while my nose brushed against his balls. I could tell he was close to his climax so to infuriate him more I took him all in going at a fast pace, he hit the back of my throat and I forced myself to stay at there pleasuring him.
"Fuck y/n" he moaned tugging on the handcuffs once again. Once I could tell he was about to cum I suddenly stopped. As he looked at me in anger, he laughed plotting all the things he was going to do to me. I slowly took my shorts off taking my time to tease him and continued to straddle him also taking my shirt off making sure he I wasn't within his reach, leaving my top half completely naked as I wasn't wearing a bra. I squeezed my breasts and rolled my nipple between my index finger and thumb, he jolted forward trying to reach for me but the cuffs stopped him. I reached over to the side table once again and took a blindfold out, Kai looked at me with a bitter look and I sarcastically smiled at him remembering I was still mad. I put the blindfold on him and took my underwear off, slowly I straddled him teasing his tip with my entrance.

I soon grew impatient too so allowed him to enter me. Kai let our sigh as did I, at my own pace i grinded on him causing me to moan and while in pleasure. I couldn't take him all so bounced up and down to my own pleasure, he groaned as I went faster. As I bounced down, Kai jolted his hips up causing all 10 inches of him thrusted inside me. I leaned down and kissed his lips, moaning into the kiss. He groaned as ground down on his dick. I moaned into the kiss again, making him smirk at the effect that he knew he had on me even if he was in handcuffs. My eyes rolled back as I felt him continuously hit my g spot.
"Oh fuck Kai" I yelled and I saw him smirk. My tits bounced up and down as I rode him. I took them in my hands and massaged them roughly, just like Kai would. I screamed his name as I could feel my climax approaching. I clenched around him, increasing the chance of my cumming soon rather than later. Groans left his mouth as he felt me clenched around him. My spare hand reached down to my clit and I began to rub it quickly. My legs grew tired so he began to thrust up into me quicker and harder. My hands tangled through his thick hair, tugging at it as he thrusted deep inside me. He reached places I didn't even know existed as he fucked the day lights out of me.

As my orgasm washed over me, I could tell Kai was struggling to hold it. I took his blindfold off and perched myself on his chest. Thinking of all the ways I could punish him, I played with my clit in front of him, making him look away in frustration.
"Uhuh you wouldn't want to miss anything, would you?" I said barely pulling the words together while I continued to satisfy myself. I tilted my head back causing my hair to tickle his thighs. I moaned his name and I could tell how bad he wanted in that moment. Kai groaned, licking his lips as I inserted two fingers making me let out a small moan. Kai looked me in the eyes and tried to move his head closer to me but didn't succeed. I could tell my small screams and moans were driving him crazy. I pumped my fingers in and out of myself at a face pace, I curled my fingers inside myself hitting my g stop. I could feel my orgasm coming soon so continued to go faster. A heat washed over my body and my breasts tingles as I was about to cum. As my orgasm hit me, my cum dripped down to kai's chest. He watched my orgasm passed and finally snapped, he broke out the handcuffs and flipped me over. He looked at me with a devilish look and had my hands above my head, I wasn't able to move them at all.
"God you have no idea of the hell im going to put you through" he said smirking.