Im not sure

You and Kai had always been close but he was being considerably off with you.
I was sat on the sofa, a distance away from Kai since he didn't want to cuddle. Normally he'd be the first to plead for a cuddle but recently he had been so off. I pretended I was extremely invested in the show we were watching but honestly I was overthinking about why he was so distance. He would turn away from me in bed and would tense if I hugged him. It had been going on for about a week no and I didn't know how much longer I could take it.

"Have you cheated on me" he blurted out and faced me. My face fell, why would he even think that. Before I could ever respond eyes pooled my eyes.
"What, no" I replied in a soft, quiet voice. "Why would you think that" I continued, worried. He swallowed thickly and his eyes trailed off from looking at me.
"You've, uh" he said, trying not to let a tear slip down his face, "been off with me" he continued as his eyes found mine. I got up from where I was sat and walked over to him, who had his face down. Once I walked over to him, I straddled him. He kept his eyes off mine so I took his chin and forced his face up.
"You think I'd do that to you" I asked softly as I cupped his cheeks with both my hands. His eyes left my again as a tear left his right eye. "Malachai" I said, getting his attention. I only ever called his by his full name if I was angry or upset with him.
"I don't know y/n" he replied as his eyes found my again. Tears left my eyes as I heard his words. I looked at him a look of disbelief. I looked down, unsure of what to say.
"So you haven't" he asked, wanting reassurance. My eyes darted to him,
"No" I reassured, "of course I haven't" I finished, in disbelief the thought would even cross his mind. My eyes trailed away from him and I went to get up when his hands gripped my ass.
"No please stay" he whispered as his eyes looked into mine. "I'm sorry" he continued, realising he was crazy for thinking I'd cheat. His hand stroked up my ass to my waist, up and down. My hands placed themselves on his chest and I looked at him. I leant down as if I was going to kiss him but stopped when my lips became in mini metres of his.
"Let me show you how good you make me feel" I whispered into his lips. "How I'm only yours" I continued and of course he nodded. I kissed him sweetly and his tongue dominated my mouth. His hands dragged my hips back on his crotch as his dick grew in his boxers. As he were both at home, chilling, I was only in his top and panties and he was only in boxers. I felt his dick grew quickly as I matched his rhythm by grinding my hips down on him. I parted my lips from his, receiving a unsatisfied groan from him. I giggled slightly and softly kisses down his neck, moving my body off him and on my knees on the floor. I kisses down his stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys. His hands found my hair and tangled themselves in it. He hungrily watched as I maintained eye contact with needy eyes. When I got to where we both wanted us, he lifted his hips slightly as I tugged his boxers down his legs, revealing his erection. His dick flung back into his stomach and he sat back onto the sofa and spread his arms out. A smile consumed his face as he watched me take the base of his dick in my hands and lean down to kiss it. I left soft kisses down his underside and lightly massaged his balls.
"Uh" he groaned as his mouth hung open. He lightly pushed my hair down, implying for me to take him in my mouth. I brung my mouth back up to his tip and wrapped them around his tip. I took him past my lips and created a vacuum type suck as his dick went in my mouth.
"Just like that" he groaned. I bobbed my head up and down him as I took one hand away, I pulled my panties down my legs, leaving me in just his oversized top. I let myself up for air as my hands continued to pump his dick. I caught my breath and went back to taking him past my lips. I wrapped my lips around his tip, creeping his tip past my lips slowly. Jumbles of moans left his lips as I took him as deep as I could, relaxing my throat. I allowed him to push my head down on him and my nose brushed past his lower abdomen, making me gag slightly and water pool in my eyes.
"Good girl" he praised and let go of my head so I could get a breath. As I took my head back up, my chest heaved up and down and tears fell down my face. I pumped his dick with my hands and felt it twitch in between my hands. I immediately dipped my head back down and took him past my swollen lips. I flickered my tongue around as he entered my mouth.
"Shit, I'm gunna cum" he moaned. This only spurred me on to quicken, my head held back by him. Tears falling from my face as I continuously bobbed my head down on him. I soon felt his hot cum shoot down my throat and as I pulled away it dripped down my chin.
"Fuckk" he cursed and tipped his head back. I continued to slowly go down on him as he finished. When he did, I pulled away and cum dripped down my chin. He forced my chin up checking if I swallowed all his cum. He chuckled at the sight and dropped my chin back down.
"Such a whore" he degraded me. I brung myself up to him and straddled his waist. He grabbed ahold of my waist and snaked his hands round to my ass. I ground my wet core down onto his thigh, making my eyes roll back. He tugged at my top and I yanked it over my head as I confined to ground down on his thigh. I had no bra so his eyes widened at my bare chest. His hand massaged my left breast and his spare hand wanked himself off. I stopped grinding down on him and took his dick into my hands. I lifted my hips up and guided his tip to my entrance. I slowly sinked down on him as he watched with his mouth hung open.
"Uh god" he moaned as I whimpered. He stoked my hair out my face as I began to bounce down on. I rolled my hips back of him, pleasuring us both. His head dipped down to my boobs and he enveloped my left nipple into his mouth. My hands found the back of his hair, I dug my finger nails into his scalp, pulling on his hair. He looked up to me as he sucked on my nipple, sending butterflies in my stomach. He gripped my hips and guided them fully down on himself, forcing me to take him all in.
"Kai" I whined as he took control of my hips. His head tipped back as I reached behind me and took his balls into my small hands, massaging them softly.
"Fuck" he groaned and swallowed thickly. I took my hands back round to his chest, gripping his shoulders to stabilise myself. He reached between our bodies and his thumb connected with my clit. I whimpered softy as he rubbed my clit in circles. My hands traced down his stomach, toying with his abs. My legs grew tired and he could see that so started thrusting his hips up. A tightening feeling grew in my stomach as I grew closer to my orgasm.
"Oh fuck" I whined as I tipped my head back and eyes fluttered shut. He grabbed my chin roughly and forced my chin so I was looking at him.
"Eyes on me angel" he ordered. His grip was sure to leave red marks. His dick leaked precum inside me as his thrusts got faster. His thumb worked faster on my clit, edging me closer to my orgasm. His blue eyes kept mine prisoner, us both breathing heavily. A glistening layer of thin sweat covered my chest due to all the movement.
"Kai" I breathed, getting his attention.
"Yes princess" he replied with a smirk, trying not to moan.
"Please can I cum" I pleaded, hoping he would say yes. He leant up to my lips and kissed me passionately, giving me the only reassurance I needed. I instantly came over him,
"Oh god kai, fuck" I whined loudly. My orgasm consumed me and I hasn't realised my climax triggered his. He came in me in hot spurts while he slowly continued to thrust up into me.
"Shit y/n" he groaned as his hand left my clit. My cum dripped down his dick and some into the sofa. My body collapsed onto him as my legs shook uncontrollably. He rubbed my thigh, calming my body slightly. My face fell into the crook of his neck as I caught my breath. His chest heaved up and down as he caught his breath too.