Blood

Imagine Kai had gone out, he didn't tell you where so you thought to welcome him when he got home with a new set.
"Ok y/n, I'm going" he said as he walked downstairs and I hit sight if of him. A suit. I sat up from my seat on the sofa and walked towards him. He stopped when he saw me walking towards him, a smirk on his face. I ran my hands along his shirt collar, straightening it out.
"You look very handsome" I murmured while looking him directly in the eyes. I ran my left hand over his stubble and he smiled, leaning into my hand slightly.
"Thank you baby" he whispered and leant down to kiss me sweetly. It wasn't a very long kiss and I was left pretty unsatisfied but left him get on with what he had to do.
"Well go then, before I make you stay" I said with a raised tone, patting his cheek. He closed his eyes and scrunched his nose, letting out a little laugh. Oh that smile.

Kai had left hours ago now and was probably getting home soon. I had decided to surprise him when he came home with a new set of sexy underwear. I knew Kai loved when I wore red lace underwear so I when and got myself a red lace set. I was standing in front of my bedroom mirroring admiring myself. To be honest, I would fuck myself. I pulled a silk black robe over my body, keeping me as a present for him to unwrap when he got home. I pulled a pair of shiny black heels on with red out-souls. I heard keys turn in the door downstairs and a grin took place on my face. My time to shine.

"Y/n I'm back" he shouted from downstairs as I heard him shut the door behind him. I vamp sped to the bottom of the stairs and saw him standing at the doorway, taking his shoes off. He looked up to me from his shoes and smirked immediately. He had blood splattered all over his face and suit. Most people would be surprised by that sight but with Kai, it became the norm. I actually found it quite hot. Something about him with a light stubble, in a suit and blood splattered on him made me feel some type of way.
"Well hello to you too" he chuckled and walked over to me with a cocky stride. Even with heels on, I wasn't near to as tall as he is.
"Hey" I smiled when he got in arms length of me. He warped his arms around my waist and pulled me a little closer to him so my boobs were pressed up against his chest.
"Did you have a nice time" I asked and looked down to the blood on him. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and smirked. He hummed a 'mhm' while his left hand pulled at the string of my robe, wanting to see what was under it. He slowly pulled it and my robe fluttered open. His eyes were glued to my body and he already has a growing hard-on. His eyes widened when he saw the red lace underwear. He slide the robe off my shoulders and admired my body.
"Fuck y/n" he muttered. His eyes trailed down my body, down to my heels and back up to my boobs. His right hand cupped my chin in his fingers and brung my chin up. He immediately smashed his lips into mine as his spare hand explored my body. Trailing around my waist and my bare ass. I hummed into the kiss and he squeezed my ass roughly. I smirked into the kiss and he released my chin. Both his hands grabbed the back of my thighs and jolted me up so he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands kept me up as he began to walk us up the stairs into our bedroom.

Once we got into our room, he roughly threw me on the bed and a small giggle left my mouth. He pulled his blazer over his shoulder, revealing his muscular arms. A hum left my lips and he began to unbutton his shirt.
"Come here" he said as he stood at the end of the bed. I crawled over to the end of the bed and he slipped his shirt off. He had a body to die for. I kneeled in front of him and he smirked. I began to undo his black slacks and he watched as I pulled his pants down his legs. They fell to the floor and he stepped out them. I smiled when I saw the large bulge in his boxers. I rubbed back and fourth on his clothed dick and he grunted. His hand snaked down to my chin and he took it between his fingers and forced me to look up to him.
"I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth, understood" he said with a raised eyebrow at I nodded. "That's my good little slut" he smirked and I felt myself drip at his words. He pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them, his dick flung to his stomach as it was released. He hissed at the freedom and he took it into his hands to give it a few pumps.
"Open" he ordered and I did exactly that. I stuck my tongue out and opened my mouth wide. He slapped his tip against my tongue and grunted. He began to slowly thrust his hips back and fourth, his dick brushing against my tongue. He held the back of my head and bunched my hair in his hand. I closed my mouth around him and sucked lightly, he was only thrusting his tip in and out of my mouth but with each thrust put more. His head tipped back as I sucked harsher.
"Just like that" he grunted and I continued to suck on him. His hips began to move back and fourth quicker and more of him when in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around as he thrusted in and out of my mouth, making him moan. His moans were a beautiful sound. His other hand trailed down to my boobs and took my boob out my bra. He grunted as he looked down to my tits. He released the other one and moaned at the sight of me. I began to gag as he continuously hit the back of my throat. I felt water pool in my eyes and he smirked.
"Hmm that right, gag around my big dick" he grunted and I felt tears fall down my face. He was proud of his size and quite frankly, I didn't blame him. His cock was perfect. I relaxed my throat and felt him slightly side down it. He held there for second and pushed deeper into my mouth. I gaged around him, sending vibrations throughout his body. He grunted and he played with my boobs. He circled my nipples and I slightly moaned around him. He flicked my nipple between his fingers and I whimpered. He moaned as my nose brushed past his lower abdomen. I flickered my tongue around every time he entered my mouth, making the pleasure intensified for him. He thrusted into my mouth continuously, his dick twitching in my mouth. He took himself out my mouth, letting me have a breath. While he did I stroked his dick, my hand looked so small around his cock. I licked a bold stride up his dick, making him grunt. He took my hair firmly again and I kept still and waited for him to enter my mouth.
"That's a good girl" he groaned as he thrusted in my mouth. I looked up to him with innocent eyes as he fucked my mouth. I hummed around his cock, making him grunt. He stroked the back of my head, praising me. I moaned around him at the feeling of him leak pre cum inside my mouth.
"Oh fuck, I'm so close" he moaned. I sucked harshly around him as he grew closer to his climax. I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He began to move faster and I knew he was about to cum.
"Shit y/n, I'm cumming" he groaned. His head tipped back as his hot cum shot down my throat. A trail of moans left his lips as he began to slowly down inside my mouth, finishing himself off fully. I swallowed all his cum and some went down my chin.