Unwrap me

Imagine you give Kai a special Christmas gift.
Tw:kinda cnc, consent was given before hand!
It was Christmas morning and Kai wasn't up yet, he wasn't really a morning person but I had a gift for his as it was Christmas morning. I had brought myself a new set of lingerie that was Christmas themed. It was red with a little green here and there. It had a small decorative Christmas tree charm in the middle of the bra. I was in the bathroom, tying a robe around my waist so I could go and wake Kai up with a blowjob. Kai wasn't a massive Christmas person but I thought this would definitely get him in the Christmas spirit. I made Buck's Fizz and began to make my way to the bedroom.

I placed the two champagne glasses on the bedside table and looked down to my heretic sleeping. He had one leg out the covers and only boxers on. It was just luck that he was laid straight so I could straddle him. I felt a heat generate in between my legs at the thought of him waking up to my lips around his dick. I bit my lip and climbed on the bed. I still had the robe on, so he could unwrap his gift. I straddled him and whimpered when his dick dug into my clit even his dick being soft. I leant down and placed a kiss on his lips, I made my way down his neck, sucking slightly. I hummed into his neck and began to feel his dick harden. I smirked and shuffled down his body, kissing down his perfect body. I kissed a trail down his stomach and by the time my face was lined with his dick, he was half hard. I bring my hand up and down his covered dick and felt it twitch slightly. I placed small kisses on it and a small sound left his lips. I giggled and slowly pulled down his boxers, seeing his dick string up. I hummed in satisfaction and brought his boxers fully off his body, throwing them on the floor. I made my way back to his dick and took the base of it with my small hands. My hair was in a high ponytail so didn't get in the way when I placed a small kiss on the tip. He groaned and I looked up to see if he was awake. He still had his eyes closed so I needed to up what I was doing. I began to take my hand up and down on him after spitting on his dick for lube. I kitten licked the tip as one hand stroked him and the other gently played with his balls. I took his tip on my mouth and gave it a harsh suck, tasting him and making him moan. I looked up to him and saw his eyes flutter open. I took him further into my mouth and gave him pretty eyes as he looked down to me sucking his dick. He smirked tiredly and brung his hand to my tied hair. I pulled my mouth off him and used my hand to preoccupy him instead.
"Merry Christmas" I smiled at him and he hummed in satisfaction.
"Merry Christmas my love" he replied. I kept my eyes on him as I began to kiss his top again. He twisted my pony tail around his hand so he had full control of my head. He slightly pushed my head down on him so I relaxed my throat and submitted. His dick glided around my tongue until it hit the back of my throat. I created a vacuum like suck as I bobbed my head up and down on him. He groaned as his eyebrows knitted together.
"Oh fuck y/n" he moaned and let his head fall back. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and continued to play with his swollen balls. I pumped what I couldn't fit in my mouth as I took him as far as I was comfortable with. His hips thrusted up slightly and I gagged. He grinned and looked back down to me, innocently sucking him off.
"Hm such a little slut, couldn't wait for me to wake up could you?" He taunted. I shook my head with him still in my mouth. "You wanted my dick that bad hm" he questioned. I pulled my lips off him and bring my hand up and down on him quickly, making him close to his climax.
"Yes sir" I said before taking one of his balls in my mouth, sucking. Sounds left his lips, making me unbearably wet.
"Y/n I'm so fucking close" he groaned and I brung my lips over his tip, taking him back in my mouth. I hummed around him as I took him deep. His hand unconsciously bobbed my head up and down. I gagged continuously and that only brung him closer. I went as fast as I could, feeling him begin to leak in my mouth.
"Oh Jesus Christ" he moaned as he came in my mouth, his cum shooting on my tongue while I still had him in my mouth. I slowed down as he came in my mouth, knowing he was sensitive. I pulled him off my lips and showed him all the cum in my mouth, smiling at him. His breathing was heavy and his dick was still slightly leaking cum. I swallowed all his cum and licked the rest up, cleaning him off. He whimpered and I grinned. His chest went up and down as he caught his breath.