Mission'ary'

Imagine you had to go on a trip with your friends to find the vampirism cure. But what you didn't know was you would have to share a room with your friend, Kai Parker.
We had just all got to the mystery island where the cure was meant to be. I'm not really sure what my purpose was being with them all but Kai wanted me to come for moral support. Since he didn't really get alone with anyone else I was his only friend, he was sweet when you got to know him. It was hard being friends with someone so hot but I managed, barely. He didn't know about friendships so I would have to help him out a lot of the time but I found it sweet.

"Ok y/n, your with kai" Damon told me as we found our bedrooms for the night, in the small hotel we had found. I nodded and kai gave me a smirk. Did he know what that looked like he was implying-. Sometimes I didn't know if he genuinely had no clue or did things like that on purpose to mess with me. Damon handed me our key and I gestured for Kai to follow me.
"Have fun you too" Caroline shouted to me with a small chuckle.
"Not too much fun" Stefan laughed and put his hand around Caroline. I shook my head and Kai soon catch up with me. He playfully flung his arm me and I leaned into him, we acted like a couple.

"I want the bed next to the window" he told me as I opened the door to own room.
"Yeah yeah" I trailed off. As I opened the door, I was shocked. It had one big king sized bed and Kai's eyes widened too. I looked back at him and back at the room. A smirk spread across his face and we both stay quiet. We both walked in and I immediately spotted the red petals on the bed
"Do you think this room was meant for Damon and Elena" Kai laughed while looking around. I hummed a small 'mhm' while I walked into an on suite bathroom. It had a big full length window and a fancy jacuzzi. It was full of clear water with red petals floating on top of the water. It was beautiful. I was definitely getting in there later. I dropped my bag down on the bed and Kai continued to explore the room.
"Well we should probably tell them we have there room so we can switch" I breathed. I mean there was a king sized bed, only one bed. He quickly looked at me and shook his head
"Absolutely not, look at this room" he said. I mean he was right. I laughed slight and he knew I was gunna give in. "Pretty please" he said with puppy eyes.
"Fine" I laughed and he did too. He playfully tackled me onto the bed, resulting in him being onto of me. We laughed for a second before realising the position we was in. His arms caging me in at the sides and his face looking down at mine. His lips was too close to mine and I felt my heart begin to race. We had both gone quiet and was staring deeply into one another's eyes. He looked away and let out a small cough, breaking the silence.
"We should unpack our stuff" he said as he got off me. I snapped out my daze and nodded.
"Yeah" I agreed and straightened out my clothes while I sat up.

Me and Kai made ourselves at home and I was itching to get in the hot tube. I mean it was beautiful, overlooking the view of the forest. It was now 9pm and going dark fast. Me and Kai were both sat on the bed watching tv and he occasionally scrolled through his phone.
"I think I'm gunna have a dip in the hot tub" I said as I got up from the bed.
"Ooo now you mentioned it" he smirked and got up too. I had luckily packed a bikini so I rummaged through my suitcase until I found it. He did the same, finding his trunks.
"I'll go turn it on" he said and headed into the on-suite bathroom. While he was gone, I took the chance and got changed. I slipped out my shorts and underwear, immediately putting the bikini bottoms on after. It was a sexy bikini, god knows why I chose it. It had a thong back so my ass cheeks were on full display. I peeled my tip over my head along with my bra and held my bikini over my breasts. I clipped the bikini at the back of my neck but struggled on the other clip. I fiddled with it for a good minute unless I got fed up.
"Kai" I shouted and he came out the bathroom in no time.
"Y/n" he responded at he leant on the doorframe of the bathroom. I looked back at him and signalled to my bikini clip.
"Please can you help" I asked and he smirked.
"Of course" he smiled as he walked over to me. I felt him take ahold of the clip and he fiddled with it for a second before I heard a click. "There you go" he hummed in victory. I smiled and mouthed him a thank you before heading into the bathroom. He followed after me.