Helping hand

Imagine Kai helps you and you already like him, he takes you back to his house after protecting you from danger.
My night started when I felt sorry for myself that I was alone at home drinking on my own so I decided to go to the grill. When I arrived there Kai was already there. I had a massive crush on Kai but I'm pretty sure he didn't feel the same. Being friends, he sat down and had a couple drinks with me until I called it a night and left.

I was walking home on my own at night when I heard a small rustle of movement. Being human I had to be very vigilant of all the dangers outside. I looked behind me and saw nothing so thought nothing of it. I continued my walk, looking down at my phone screen. And there it was again, the shuffle of noise. I looked over my shoulder again to see a tall figure stood still, looking at me. My heart dropped and instinctually i ran. My breathing heavy even though I had just started running. The figure started walking, unbothered that I was running, speeding up as I sped up. As I grew a good distance away from the figure, they stated to run. Not taking long to catch up with me. My breathing grew loud as the figure became a metre away from me. My legs started to ache and wanted to give in. They became in arms reach of me and proceeded to stretch there arms out and brushed my shoulder, only missing it by a mini metre. I screamed out in fear and they reached out for me again but this time gripping into my clothing, taking me into there arms. Restraining me, I kicked my legs and screamed out for help and like it was a miracle someone ran over to us.
"Get off her" the voice shouted. But wait, I knew that voice. The stranger vamp sped to us and tore me away from there arms, I knew that smell. He concentrated on protecting me, rather than hurting the creep who was going to kidnap me. As I looked up to the stranger, I saw it was Kai. The creep ran away, probably freaked out by Kai's strength and vamp speed. Kai watched him run away and smiled proudly, satisfied at their fear.
"You okay" he asked looking down at me. I shook in his arms, half cold, half terrified. I froze and didn't say anything, traumatised by what just happened. Kai turned me around and enveloping me into his arms, protecting me as if I was his. His hand stroked the back of my head, occasionally playing with my hair.
"Your ok now" he whispered into my forehead and parted from me.
"Thanks" I whispered, getting myself together slightly. Backing away from him. "I best get home" I continued. Looking down, avoiding eye contact.
"If you think I'm letting you go home alone you have another think coming" he laughed slightly "Come on, I'll bring you back to my house and you can relax" he offered and without thinking, I hesitantly nodded. He brung me into his side and we started to walk to his house.

After about ten minutes we got to his house. I was still on his side, still slightly taken back by what happened. As we got to the front porch, I remember I had no spare clothes or my tooth brush. He unlocked the door and let go of me, I walked in first then he followed me in. I stood slightly awkwardly at his doorway, unsure of what to do.
"Make yourself at home" he comfortingly said as he kicked his shoes off. I repeated his actions and took my shoes off instead of kick them off, placing them next to Kai's. He walked into his living room and I followed, he gestured to his sofa and I walked in front of him making myself comfortable. He sat next to me and grabbed the controllers, turning the tv on.
"Um I haven't got any spare clothes or anything" I quietly said. He looked at me as I spoke to him and sat up from the sofa.
"Don't worry about that, I'll go grab you some of mine" he said as he got up and walked off upstairs. Lucky he did because I felt my cheeks turn red, the thought of me wearing his clothes made butterflies explode in my stomach. He soon came back with a oversized top and sweatpants. He handed me them, folded up.
"You can get changed where ever ever you want" he smiled down at me, making me feel at home.
"Thanks" I replied to his friendliness, taking the clothes from his hands. He flopped himself back on the sofa and I did the opposite, getting off the sofa and heading upstairs go get changed. As I reached the top of his stair case, I looked round until I found his room. Once I did, I walked in and closed the door behind me, switching the light on. I placed the clothes on his bed and reluctantly lifted my top over my head, putting it on his bed. I took his oversized top and brung it over my head. His scent suffocating me in the best possible way. I pulled my jeans down my legs and pulled them off myself, placing them next to my top. I grabbed his sweatpants and leg by leg, stepped into them. They were far too big for me but I kinda loved that I was wearing his clothes. After I had got changed, I left his room, turning the light off as I did. I made my way downstairs to Kai. As I saw him in eyes reach, his head automatically turned to face me. He smiled at me, letting out a small laugh, probably at how big his clothes were on me. I laughed with him, approaching him as I did.
"A-bit big" he sarcastically asked. I slumped myself on the sofa, sitting next to him.
"Shut up" I laughed. I was slightly awkward, being so close to him. This really wasn't helping my obsession with him. He playfully took my head and rested it on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me as I leant into him. I awkwardly but surely got comfortable on him. He stroked the back of my hair, which made butterflies in my stomach explode.