I want you, now.

Imagine you have a new set of sexy underwear you what to show Kai so you decide to surprise him once he gets home from shopping.
Knowing Kai would be home soon, I made myself comfortable on our bed while I waited for him. About ten minutes later, I heard Kai come through the front door.
"Y/n, I'm home" he shouted from downstairs, I heard him place his keys down on the kitchen counter. I played with the waistband of my red lace thong, I sucked on two fingers before playing with myself a little. As Kai opened the door to our bedroom he completely missed me practically begging for him right in-front of his eyes.
"I got the chocolate but they didn't have the ice cream you wanted" he said,
"There were so many people there, the queue alone was 20 min-"
"Ugh you talk way too much" I interpreted, he turned towards me and almost instantly got hard. His eyes widened at the sight me, we had been together for ages and the sight of me half naked still hard him rock hard.

"Mmm is that a new set?" he asked walking towards me, he loved it when I wore red underwear especially lace. I nodded and pulled my hand away from myself, I innocently looked at him and bit my lip.
"What exactly do you want sweetheart" he asked in a low seductive voice.
"Isn't it obvious?" I replied, getting on my knees and shuffling towards him so our lips met.
I cupped his bulge and he opened his mouth slightly. He played with the back of my new bra, unclipping it soon enough. Our lips clashed and he pulled my waist closer to his. I pulled away and laid down so I was facing his dick, he remained stood near the edge of the bed. I pulled his jeans down and he stepped out of them, kicking them away. I looked up at him and pulled his boxer down and he kicked them off along with his jeans. I kissed his tip and he let out a groan while tilting his head back, not breaking eye contact I kitten licked his dick all over taking pleasure in teasing him. He tangled his hand in the back of my hair, grabbing it all to keep out of my face. He pushed my head down on his 10 inch dick, as it hit the back of my throat I slightly gagged and my eyes began to water.
"Mm you look so innocent when you suck me off" he almost moaned, he continued bobbing my head up and down occasionally letting me up for air. I grabbed onto his thighs for support. Mascara running down my face, Kai enjoyed the sight of his little slut taking him all in. I could tell he was close to his climax, he let go of my head and I gave him a few pumps with my hand and soon enough he came all over my face and chest.
"Uh fuck y/n" he moaned, he lifted my head up by my chin and kissed me.

I made my way back into my knees, face to face with Kai still kissing him. We were kissing like crazy, like our lives depended on it. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, gentle but demanding. My fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throbbed and my heart exploded. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. He pushed me back onto the bed and towered over me, caging me in with his hand either side of me. He made his way down to my red underwear, when he did he looked at him as if he was asking for permission. I looked at him and nodded, with his mouth he tugged my underwear down. He kissed up my thigh and i arched my back, he placed his hand on my stomach to stop me from doing it. Leaving hickeys all over my inner thighs, I moaned in frustration.
"Stop teasing me" I said demandingly said, he smiled satisfied with my frustration.
"Patience sweetheart" he replied. He loved making me frustrated but it annoyed me massively but for some reason I loved it. He placed his hot tongue on my clit and enveloped it in his mouth,
"Uh fuck Kai" I moaned and as I did I could feel the smirk grow on his face as I boasted his ego.

He put two fingers into my mouth indicating me to suck them so I did, he look them out and teased my entrance with them before slowly pushing them into me. I squealed with joy as I reached for his head but before I could he stopped me and pinned them over my head again. I moaned in pleasure and frustration, he continued pumping him fingers in and out of me hitting all the right spots. As he hit my g-stop I screamed his name,
"Mmm I love it when you scream my name princess" he said in a low voice, sending vibrations all through my body as he did. He continued hitting my g-stop in ever pump. As he did he started to rub my clit in rough figures of eight, he knew that drove me crazy. I moaned uncontrollably.
"Mhm right there kitten?" he asked sweetly, I nodded my head in reply to his question. He continued pleasing me and he could tell I was about to climax, I looked at him to ask for permission. He smirked debating his answer but soon nodded. As I came over his fingers, he didn't stop but only went faster.
"Fuck, Kai" I groaned, my legs started to shake uncontrollably. I tried to close my legs as my orgasm consumed me but Kai didn't let that happen.

He made his way up to my lips and kissed me intensely, as he pulled away he placed his fingers in my mouth indicating to clean them off so I did. I swirled my tongue round his fingers and tasted how sweet I was, he took them out and continued kissing me. He teased my clit with his tip , I tried to jolt my hips up but he was already a step ahead of me. He moved his hips up to stop me from getting what I wanted so badly. Without warning he pushed all 10 inches into me, I screamed his name and he moaned. He started to kiss me again with passion, I moaned into the kiss while he thrusted in and out of me. I struggled to kiss back as he was slowing destroying me, he noticed how I was crumbling under him. He smirked at the sight of me week and vulnerable,
"You know maybe if you wasn't such a whore you wouldn't get yourself in to these situations" he cooed. He thrusted into me faster than before ensuring I wouldn't be able to walk once he was done with me. He could tell I was about to climax again as my walls tightened around him.
"Cum for me princess" he said, my climax triggered his and he came in me.
"Shit y/n" he moaned, he continued slowing pumping into me causing my legs to shake uncontrollably again. He looked at me and put my hair behind my ear,
"Looks like you can do with a shower" he softy said, as he got off the bed and walked over to the on suite bathroom . I stayed put knowing he has destroyed me, he realised I would struggle to walk and let out a small laughed,
"Pathetic" he cooed in my ear as he picked me up bridal style from the bed and took me into the shower. As he brung us both into the bathroom he took a towel and put it on the side. He put the shower on warm and put me down holding into my waist to keep me up, I knew if he let go I would fall to the shower floor. I was totally vulnerable to Kai Parker at this very moment which to some would sound terrifying but I trusted Kai with everything I had. Directing me into the shower, I used the little strength I had and stepped into the shower with Kai's aid. He reached for the pink shampoo bottle and put a fair amount in my hair. Scrubbing it into my scalp, he massaged head. Once it had foamed up, he took the shower head and rinsed it off. After that, he turned me around to I was facing him and wiped the dripping mascara from my face. Making sure I didn't get soap in my eyes, he put me to aside slightly so he could access the shampoo and soap for himself. He admired the sight of me completely naked with soap slipping down my body like velvet snakes.

Once we had finished, he directed me out the shower and grabbed the two towels he had left on the side. He put one towel over my shivering body and the other for himself still holding my waist to keep me standing. He guided me out the bathroom and into the comfort of our bedroom. When we got there, he noticed my eyes were dropping from how tired I was. He dried me off with the towel I had on and looked for my hair brush to comb through my hair. He spotted it on my side table and grabbed it. He raked it through my hair until it was perfect. Once I was dry he walked me over to our bed where he placed me gently into it. Making sure I was comfortable, he kissed my forehead and whispered.

"Get some sleep princess"