Suprised but pleased

Imagine Kai is your best friend. You find out something that shocks you and explore it;)
Me and Kai were very close friends, we had been since he got let out the prison world. He was gentle and kind, well to me anyway. Despite what everyone said about him, I found a different side of him that I only know. He had this guard up because he was always used to being second best or abandoned and I understood that. He slowly started to open up to me and from that day, we were inseparable.

We were at my place sat on the couch, relaxing together while watching a film. He had been wanting to watch this new film so obviously I was going to watch him with him. I had to admit we acted like a couple but it wasn't like that. I mean if I had it my way it would be like that. But I was sure he strictly wanted friends. I was laid on top of him, my stomach laid on his, while he both watched the movie. Our legs were tangled and his hands were trailing back and fourth up my back, under my shirt. I didn't know if he knew what he was doing to mess with me or was just completely oblivious.

The movie was leading up to a sex scene, Kai did not tell me about this part. He let out a awkward cough as he moved around slightly.
"Hey I'm comfy" I complained as I popped my head up to look at him. He continued to shift around and that was when I felt something poke into my stomach. This boy had seriously got horny over a pair of tits. Men.
"Seriously" I giggled as I looked at him again, his cheeks were red and he wasn't looking at me. "What have you never seen tits before" I laughed. He looked offended but I was only joking.
"Get off" he grumbled and I chuckled while doing as he asked. Had I just hit a nerve-. I accidentally brushed my stomach pass his dick as I got up, he pursed his lips together at the feeling. As soon as I got up he immediately put a pillow over his crotch. He looked anyway but me while sitting up, holding the pillow against himself. I don't know why he was hiding it, I just literally just felt it.
"Are we gunna watch the rest" I asked while trying to not laugh, sitting next to him.
"Maybe if you controlled your laugher" he snarled. Other people would take his snarling in a bad way but I knew he would never have any intentions to make me upset so I let it brush past my head. I knew he meant no harm, he just wasn't a pro at friendships.
"Well maybe if you controlled your dick I wouldn't be laughing" I threw back at him. He rolled his eyes and got up.

He started walking out the lounge, away from me.
"Were are you going" I said as I got up too. I ran up to him and stood in front of him. He looked up for a minute then looked down to me, his eyes were beautiful.
"Why so defensive Mr grumpy" I said while putting my arms up to the back of my neck and locking them there. I hoped it would relax him, make him more comfortable.
"Because it's embarrassing" he murmured with looking down at the floor.
"Well I was only joking around" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. He loved when I gave him head scratches or rubbed the back of his neck, he said it made his stomach go fuzzy. He had gone all quiet which wasn't normal for Kai. He was always talking. "You have seen a real life pair of tits right" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He paused for a minute then reluctantly shook his head. Did that mean he was a virgin? Kai was not the type of boy to be a virgin. I mean look at him, abs, hight, handsome, all of the above.
"Your joking" I asked with a unsure chuckle. He gently took my hands away from him and walked off, away from me.
"Malachai don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you" I said while walking after him. He hated me calling him that so I used it to my advantage in arguments, that we rarely had, or just to put him in his place. He let out a annoying huff and turned back around to face me.
"Are you a-" I timidly asked. He had told me deeper secrets than this so I didn't think it was a big deal but he obviously didn't see it like that. He knew exactly what I was asking without saying it. I didn't want to embarrass him any further than he was but I was curious.
"Well I was trapped in a prison world for 18 years y/n" he defended, visibly offended. My eyes widened discreetly. Kai the serial killer, is a innocent virgin. How ironic.
"Thats not a bad thing" I tried to make him feel better, it's honestly nothing to be ashamed of anyway. He let out a sarcastic hum and I walked over to him.
"I just wanna get it over and done with now, you know" he said as he began to relax and I nodded, understanding what he meant.