Passing time

Imagine being at a party with Kai. You both get bored and he entertains you.
Me and Kai had been invited to a party at the Salvatore's as Stefan was a good friend of mine. They didn't like Kai all the much but he was my boyfriend so I made sure he was included. He was sweet with me unlike he is with anyone else so they only had that to judge him off. He was a sweetie really. We were sat on the leather sofa with bonnie, Enzo, Rick and Stefan. The rest of them were in the crowd dancing along with the loud music. I was sat besides Kai, my head on his shoulder. He was running his hands through my hair and I could probably fall asleep to it. I was pretty bored and I think he was too but it was still only early.

"Im bored" I whispered up to his ear. He looked down to me and kissed my forehead.
"Me too" he whispered into my forehead. He repeatedly placed kisses on my face and I chuckled as he did. Damon, bonnie, Enzo and Rick were having there separate conversations so me and Kai had our own. He stroked his hand through my hair and I smiled and leaned into him. He rested his chin on my head and trailed his lips down to my ear.
"How about we pass the time" he smirked and I looked back up to him with frowned eyebrows. I saw him smirk and immediately knew what he meant. I raised an eyebrow at him and let out a small chuckle. I looked behind me and saw how many people where actually here.
"Where" I whispered as I looked around. What if someone went in a room and saw us fucking, what if I knew them. He looked around as-well then back at me with a grin on his face.
"Here" he whispered seductively in my ear. I felt my cheeks go a slight red and he chuckled when he noticed. I nodded towards Damon, Enzo, Rick and Bonnie with wide eyes at him and he just shrugged. He pulled me into his lap and I let out a small gasp, not realising we would actually be doing something right in the middle of a party. I gripped into his shoulder and he gripped onto my hips. I felt my core get wetter at the thought of him fucking me.
"This dress is very short y/n" he said as he pulled up my dress so it was rolled up to my stomach. My eyes widened at what he was doing, he began to play with the rim of my panties.
"Kai, we can't right-here" I whispered at him as I looked around to check if nobody was looking. He grabbed my chin and forced me back to face him. He brung my face to his and pecked my lips repetitively.

"Relax baby" he grinned but I didn't feel less relaxed. He made sure my ass wasn't out of my dress and that only he would see my rolled up dress, which made me feel slightly better. He moved me into his thigh and I continued to look at him with a 'are we really doing this here' look. He didn't seem to care and leaned into my lips. One of his hands snaked around the back of my neck and pulled my face into his. His lips met with his and his tongue swiped across my bottom lip, making me melt under his touch. I felt myself relax slightly and he began to drag my hips back and fourth on his thigh. I let out a small whimper as his thigh dug into my swollen clit. My breath hovered other his and I felt mine thicken.
"Does that feel good?" He whispered into my lips and I nodded. I began to drag my hips back and fourth on him on my own, digging his thigh in all the right places. My mouth hung open but no sound escaped it, knowing I couldn't make any noise or someone will look our way.
"Such a good girl" he whispered in my ear and placed kisses around my ear. I quietly moaned and went slightly faster on his thigh, I could feel a wet patch drench my panties. He sucked my on my earlobe and I felt myself get wetter and more desperate for his touch. He dominantly took ahold of my hips and dragged them back and fourth. Quiet small moans slipped past my lips as I felt my wetness coat his covered thigh. I'm sure he felt it go through to his bare leg as he let out a grunt. He looked down to my covered pussy rubbing against him, letting out a quote groan.
"Your so wet" he whispered in my ear and I felt my stomach tingle. Despite the fabric that was in between us, I could have yelled out in pleasure. He gently gripped my chin and pulled it up to his lips. His lips pulled me into a deep kiss, his tongue dominating my mouth. I was surprised nobody had noticed or said anything yet but that wasn't my main focus.
"Your such a pathetic slut hmm, riding my thigh in a room full of people" he cooed into my lips and I let out a whimper. I bit down on his clothed shoulder, preventing moans leaving my lips. He stopped my movements and I felt out a annoyed groan.
"Patience" he chuckled. He reached between our bodies and pulled my soaked underwear aside. My eyes widened and he gave my clit a little rub before pulling away, making my hips jolt. My clit brushed past the material of his trousers and I felt the wet patch I had already made. It felt even better as I dragged my hips back and fourth on him without panties. My mouth hung open and I dropped my head back down so my face was covered by his chest. I felt my cheeks burn up as I remember how many people are around us. He stroked the back of my hair, calming me as I got off on his thigh. I breathed in his pleasant scent, my breathing getting thicker by the second. I felt my swollen clit throb while it rubbed against him. I felt my core tingle slightly as I grew closer to my orgasm, my hips getting sloppy. He noticed and began to take control of my hips, moving them in a back and fourth hard motion.
"Kai" I whimpered into his chest and he brought his head down you looked at me even though I wasn't looking at him. His fingers played with the nape of my neck as we spoke. I felt my eyes tear up as I couldn't yell out in pleasure and had to restrict my moans so nobody heard.
"Yes baby" he whispered back and I looked up to him, my cheeks tingling a red. He smirked when he saw my teary eyes. I felt my stomach tighten and I let out a moan, louder than I should have but I don't think anyone noticed. Kai looked around slightly and then looked back at me, ensuring me nobody heard us. He brung his mouth down to mine and his lips covered mine, concealing the sounds escaping my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and pressed further into his thigh as I felt my orgasm approach fast. My breathing was heavy in the kiss.

"Cum for me" he whispered and my head immediately flung into his chest as I came. The noise in the room faded away as my climax took over my body. Inaudible moans left my lips as I came all over his thigh. I collapsed into his chest, taken back by my orgasm. I felt my cum drench his black suit pants and I knew they would stain but I couldn't care less.
"Is she ok?" Enzo's voice asked. I stayed still, unsure of what to do. I felt Kai's head nod.
"Yeah, just tired" he replied to him and places a kiss on my head. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and relaxed in Kai's arms as he pulled my panties back up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry this was short one. Hope you enjoyed though<3