Online shopping

Imagine your online shopping and Kai distracts you.
It was a rainy Sunday so I had decided to do some online shopping as I grew bored throughout the day. I leaped on my bed, my stomach glided with the bed and I reached for my laptop which was on my bedside table. I had small shorts on and once of Kai's tops on. I propped one of my hands up by my elbow and rested my face on my palm and with the other I shopped. Time flew by when I was shopping, carelessly popping things in my basket. From clothes to decorations for the house.

45 minutes had passed and I still wasn't done. Kai walked into our room but I barely noticed him as I was so engrossed in shopping.
"What are you doing" he said walking over to the bed. He was only in his black boxers. He had always wore either nothing or just his boxers when we were home alone. I was laying in the middle of the bed and he sat himself down on the side. He was a beautiful sight of a man, abs, tall, dark hair. Every woman's dream. And he was all mine.
"Shopping" I mumbled, not having time for him in that particular moment. His arm extended to where my ass was and he perched him hand flat on it. He rubbed it gently before slapping it playful but with power and want. I giggled and his hand was back on it claiming me as his. Squeezing my ass with his left hand. His fingers slipped down and stopped near to my core. He rubbed my clothed clit softly.

"Mmm" i hummed. A smirk appeared in his face and he moved the fabric aside to reveal I had no underwear on. A look of want washed over his face. I was still concentrating on the shopping but he was determined to distract me. In slow figures of eight he pleasured my swollen clit. I slight pushed back into his finger, almost giving into his temptation.
"Kai" I said partly to stop him and partly to encourage him on what he was already doing. He stopped and stood up and brought himself to the end of the bed. He pulled down my shorts down my legs, leaving my bottom half cloth-less. He hummed in satisfaction. I gave in to his tempting distraction and wiped my laptop aside getting it out the way. He pulled me closer towards him by my hips. He was semi-hard, he pulled down his boxers stepping out them when they hit the floor. He placed his hand under my stomach and propped my ass up in the air. I could feel his hard dick press against my ass, I looked back and saw him giving himself a few rough pumps before sliding his dick to my clit, teasing me. I let out a whine, my body aching for his. Without warning, he thrusted himself into me with force and want.

"Fuck" he groaned and I whined uncontrollably. Pumping in and out of me from the back, he slapped my ass roughly, bound to leave red marks. My moans muffled by the pillow my face was in. One of his hands wrapped round the back of my throat ensuring I would say where I was. My breathing got thicker and my knees grew weak, if it wasn't for him holding up my waist I would have fell. He guided my hips back and I met his thrust, adding to the friction. The sound of skin calling and my muffled moans filled the room. As he hit my spot I screamed out. He reached places I didn't even know existed as he fucked the day lights out of me.
"Kai god" I cried. He angled himself so he kept hitting the same spot, digging into my g spot.
"Right there princess" he asked and replied with a small mhm as I couldn't move my head.

He reached down to my clit and rubbed it in circles, matching the pace he was fucking me with. My orgasm approached as a sweet burning sensation grew in my stomach. My eyes rolled back as he continuously hit my g spot. Groans left his mouth as he felt me clenched around him.
"I'm close-" I whined Kai picked up the pace. I clenched around him again, edging him closer to his orgasm. I felt him leak pre cum inside me and I moaned at the feeling, wanting more.
"Hold it" he cooed into my ear after pulling my head back. My back was against his stomach as he continued to pound inside me. He began to nip and suck at my neck, leaving hickeys. His hands massaged my boobs, making me feel like I was in cloud nine. He roughly threw my head back down on the bed. He pinned my arms behind my back so I had no access to touch anything.

"I love you in this position. So helpless" he cooed between moans. The feeling inside me intensified and I struggled to hold my orgasm causing uncontrollable whines and moans to leave my mouth. His dick twitched and he cooed into my ear.
"Cum" and without a second thought I did. My realise triggering his, cuming in me in hot spurts. The feeling of him fill me up intensified my burning orgasm.
"God" he moaned and small screams escaped my mouth. He confined to pound into me as we both finished. His cock glazed in my cum.

My body collapsed onto the bed as he let go of me and he laughed at my vulnerability. I breathed heavily with my head sunk into the bed. He gave my ass a final smack and placed a gently kiss on my cheek. I let out a small hum and he smiled.
"Show me what you brought" he questioned gesturing to my laptop. I looked at him with an exhausted expressions and he laughed.