Fuck me senseless

Kai was still asleep when I woke up so I decided to slip out of bed, trying not to wake him up. I headed towards the bathroom to take a shower, it was already 11am and I had plenty of things to do. I slipped out of kai's top I had been wearing and tugged at my underwear, I kicked them aside when they hit the floor. I bent over the shower and turned the nozzle onto warm and waited for the shower to heat up. I checked if it was warm enough and stepped in, the water splashing again my smooth skin. I heard the door unlock and peeped my head out the shower door wondering what it was, it was Kai,
"Morning" I said smiling,
"Morning" he replied in a sleepy voice, he shimmied out his boxer with ease and opened the shower door allowing cold to enter my small space which remained warm. I mused at the fact he was completely naked and he stepped in the shower alongside me. I ran my fingers through my hair, pleasured at the distress I felt in that moment. Kai gently grabbed my waist and shoved me aside.

"Excuse you" I complained as he took all the warmth, he moved the shower head up as he was significantly taller than me. He replied with a small laugh and brought me into his arms keeping me warm while he reached for his shampoo. He ran his fingers through his hair, washing it. I grew bored so went behind him and started to rub his shoulders.
"Mmm" Kai mummed as I continued massaging his shoulders. I started kissing up and down his back and as I did he titled his head back in satisfaction. I turned him around so he was facing me, he kissed me while cupping my face. I noticed he had got hard so started sucking on his neck leaving hickeys all over him. I made my way down to his chest slowly and seductively, he moved his head back and was hit in the face with splashes of hot water.

Water dripped down his toned body and met with my lips as I made my way down to his dick. I looked up at him, he was looking down at me while I kitten licked his tip. Innocently I kept looking at him while I cupped his balls with my small hand, not being able to take him all in my mouth I pumped half his dick and sucked the other. It hit the back of my throat multiple times causing me to gag a little. He moved my drenched hair away from my face stopping from it getting in my way, he groaned and moaned as I tried my best to take him all in, not that it was to much success. I gripped his abs for support ensuring I wouldn't fall over, he tangled his fingers in my hair, bobbing my head down on him further.

He pulled me up before I could finish him, he lifted me up and I hugged around him with my legs. He slammed me against the shower wall, water creating a barrier between us. He teased my entrance with his tip, building up frustration. He jolted his hips up, filling me with his 10 inch dick. We both moaned and I let out small screams as he bounced me up and down on his dick. He reached for my clit and with his thumb started rubbing it causing me to moan uncontrollably. He left sloppy kisses all over my neck. He began to nip and suck at my neck, leaving hickeys. His lips trailed down to my boobs. He pulled my right nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and nipping it slightly only adding to the intense pleasure. Kissing me down my neck and up to my lips, I struggled to kiss back and moaned into the kiss. My hands tangled through his thick hair, tugging at it as he thrusted deep inside me.Leaving hickeys all over my neck again, claiming me as his and his only. Keeping up his fast pace, my legs grew tired in his clutch. I could feel my legs give up and they began to feel like jelly. His lips smashed into mine and our lips instantly fell in sync. I moaned into the kiss, making him smirk at the effect he had on me. He muffled my moan with his kiss. He was close to his climax as was I, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. It was a pleasure that I wanted to last forever. He continued thrusting his dick in and out of me at a good pace. Transfixed, his thoughts were silenced by my taste as if taking an adrenaline shot, as if my lips sunk in a perfect fit. My head tipped back as his thumb got rougher with my abuser clit and began to rub rough circles on it. I screeched his name again, my legs getting sloppy wrapped around his torso. My eyes rolled back as he continuously hit my g spot.

I clenched around him, edging him closer to his orgasm. He had began to appear to be coming closer to the edge, heat rose from himself that he was no longer able to control. He moaned as he came inside me. Groans left his mouth as he felt me clenched around him.
"Fuck y/n" he groaned as his head tipped back. I felt his hot cum shot inside me which triggered my orgasm, I came all over his dick but that didn't stop him.
"Oh yes yes yes" I screamed. The feeling of him feel me up made me moan, I was left wanting more. He continued fucking me senseless until my legs shook unmanageably. Staring into my eyes made me feel guilty, guilty that he had allowed himself to become completely and utterly obsessed with me. He knew he would never feel pleasure this good without me. And I loved that even if I felt guilty. A part of me loved it. He gradually stopped and left me to stand by myself. He had taken the breathe right out my lungs, weakening my whole body. I struggled to stay stood up so clutched onto his shoulders, he could see tell I was unable to keep myself standing alone so he kept his arm around me ensuring I wouldn't fall within his grip.