Chapter 12

It was dark, and I couldn't see. I couldn't move. All I could do is hear. I tried to make my breathing as quiet as possible to listen for just about anything. I heard footsteps. There was water underneath who or what was walking near me. Just enough to make little noises when they moved their foot. The closer these footsteps got the more I could hear two sets of feet. They were getting closer and closer before just stopping. By now they were very close. If not in front of me at least by my sides.

It became chilly, and I became scared. I felt the metal of my wrist shackles get cold, and I could hear breathing. Not loudly but just enough to hear. Their breaths were cold as the wind.

"Who is there?" I asked moving my head up, even though I would not be able to see anything because of the darkness. Someone then started tapping the board I was pinned to. That is when I realized I was completely naked. I paid attention to my own body and noticed I was spread out like a star. My legs were separated from each other and held down by the same metal on my wrists. And the board behind me felt somewhat like smooth wood.

Then another tapping on the other side occurred. "Shhh." They both said before running what felt like two lone fingernails across my cheek. Then down they went. Their nails went all over my body tickling me. I let out small giggles but tried to remain silent as they shushed me again. They grazed over my nipples poking and pinching them slightly. Suddenly what felt like two tongues danced on my stomach leaving a small wet trail. All the way back up to my chest again.

           *                           *                             *
I rubbed my tired eyes before opening them. What a strange dream? Slightly scary too. I stretched my legs and arms before just laying in bed for about 30 more minutes for no apparent reason. My back kind of hurt and I was fucking cold. I decided to get up and take a shower since I have to go to work at 6 pm tonight. And it just so happens to be 3 pm already.

I walk into my bathroom and stop for my shower. Like always I look in the mirror to fantasize about my self I suppose, but this time it was different. I looked at my body and gasped. There were skinny red scratches on my body. Not deep but enough to be able to see it. I needed to tell someone about these crazy dreams. So I hurry up and shower and put on some clothes to lay around in until I want to put on my work clothes.

My dreams are seeming the same every night since I've moved here. They're vivid and almost always sexual. But I can't help but like it. The thought would excite me, and made my heart rate speed up. Although I think it's time I speak to someone about it. Maybe a counselor or something of the sort. I decided to search up places near me that offer to counsel for a cheap price. There weren't many but I did find one. The nice thing about the one I've found is they won't prescribe you anything, but they will recommend medication. I called the front office of the building and asked about their schedules and asked when id be able to come down to speak with a doctor.

"Well, we will need a small monthly payment if you don't have any sort of medicare. Then after a few hours of processing, you should be able to call your assigned doctor and come in whenever they might allow it!" The won't on the other line said. She was enthusiastic and seemed like she might genuinely love her job. I finished setting everything up with her over the phone before hanging up. The company informed me that they would email the doctor's number to me, that's when I could call him, or her.

Before I knew it I needed to be on my way to work already and wasn't even dressed. I grabbed a tight black knee-cut dress with a purple denim jacket. After throwing on some eyelashes and combing my hair I ran out of my apartment, and there stood Damon. His back was facing me as he locked his door. He then turned around and was not as surprised as I was.

"Well hello, gorgeous. Where are you headed to?" He asked with a small smirk.

"I'm uh- I am going to work right now but I'm fucking late. So I'd love to chat with the big boy but I have to hurry." I said before starting to walk forward.

"Well, I am going there as well so I could give you a ride." Damon offered with a face that almost read concern.

"Oh. Then yeah if you're going there I would appreciate a lift." I answered with a small smile. He lifted his arm out gesturing me to lock arms with him. I locked my arm with him and we walked outside to his car.

"So why are you coming here today? Got a date?" I asked jokingly.

"I've got to go upstairs and deal with some lawsuits actually. I have to have a long talk with the manager and assistant manager."

"What? For what? I'm confused they are suing you or the bar?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

He chuckled. "I own the bar, Madeline."

"No way! How did I not know this ?"

"I don't go around telling everyone. Also, I regularly go to the bar for drinks." He explained

"Wow. So I work for you." I said nearly in disbelief.

"Yes, technically. And we are at our work now."

"If you own the bar how come you live in the apartments I do? I mean they aren't super cheap but they're definitely not rich people material." I asked.

"So you think I'm rich?" He asked with a smirk, before getting out of the car.

I followed and laughed. "Well, club and bar owners usually make a bit of money."

"I have lived in that apartment before I even owned this place." He said pointing to the doors we were approaching.

"I've got to get to work. Stop by and say bye on your way out. If you want." I said walking towards my booth with a laugh.

"I definitely will." He smiled and walked away. Then he stopped in his tracks. "Oh hey, Madeline?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like to take you on another date tomorrow" He said smiling, but before I could accept he walked forward. What an ass.

_____________________________

Wow I've updated yay. Hopefully, you guys like it. And I'm going to start working on the next chapter right now.

Please comment I love to see themmm