Chapter 18

"I don't think you should work for me anymore. Or like at all." I said stepping out of the shower looking at the beautiful blonde goddes wrapped in a towel, her curls damp.

"Excuse me? I think the fuck not." She said with an angry tone. I guess the dopamine only last so long.

I frowned. "Well, why not. You are a goddess you can give yourself anything you want. However I would personally like to be the person who gives them to you."

"Oh yeah? And what about Stacie?"

I froze. "What do you mean, love?"

"How does she tie into all of this? One of you said something about her being in love with me and pretty sure."

"Well, fuck. I guess apart of me was hoping you wouldn't have asked but okay. Although I am your soul mate Stacie shares part of that with me. It's not as strong and it's mainly like your best friend who you sleep with a lot." I said after I groaned. Sadly I was selfish. Don't get me wrong I loved Stacie she was pretty much my sister to me, but since I found out my soul mate and her were in some forms of love I've felt jealous. The only reason I never seized this was because Madeline was truly happy with both of us.

"That make so much sense Oh my goodness."

I pulled my brows together. "Why?"

"Well because the day I met Stacie is the day I decided to work for your bar. She captivated me so much I had to go back." She said with a playful smile.

"And what did you think when you first met me? Or seen me again for the first time in human form after forgetting the w- whatever. "

"I thought you were an asshole not gonna lie. The less freaked me out, but once we had an actual encounter in the hallways something drew me right to you." She answered before placing a nice passionate kiss on my lips.

"DAMON WHERE IS MADELINE? HER DOOR WAS UNLOCKED ANS SHE WASNT IN THERE IF YOU GOT TI HER FIRST ILL SHOW YOU THAT THE OTHER DAY IS NOT ALL THAT IM CAPABLE- Oh hey Mads!" Stacie yelled walking into the bathroom. She shot me a dirty evil look.

"Hey, Stacie." Madeline said embracing Stacie before kissing her and biting her lip.

"Stop before I faint." Stacie said pulling back with dark and now lustful eyes.

"Stop before we get things started too soon." I corrected looking at Stacie with a stern look. She wanted Madeline badly, but she wanted me and herself to show Madeline how things use to be. Ever since we channeled ourselves into her dreams she's been talking about it non stop and I'm suppose to be obsessed. Now obviously I would love to have the threesome we have been waiting for, but then we risk chance if Madeline remembering the war and that's what I'm afraid of.

"Fine." Stacue stated staring at me blankly. "So please take us to see your mother I miss her dearly." She saubdher arms resting or Madeline's shoulders.

"Ah yes, mother how is she? Now that you remember she should as well." I said with a small bit of excitement in me.

"My- my mother?" Madeline asked looking confused. "I remember seeing her when I was in that time warp. But I this life I didn't have a mother. I grew up in a home until I was 18. Then I was out of the streets. This had been the most absolute horrible human life I've lived from what I've gathered."

My face heart, and everything else dropped. I felt like I was melting and not in a good way. Madeline is very close with her human mother, since Demari never knew her real mother.

"What the shit? No no, one you turned your soul back to human you made sure to bring Deleigh. You literally have put her soul and many bodies to continue a relationship with her." Stacue said as her hands fell to her side.

"We need to find her." I said clenching up. This woman was the only real human who I felt love and care for.

"I was told my mother died while giving birth to me." Madeline said looking down twiddling with her fingers. I hated to sound like a sadist, well no I didn't. But I loved this goddes in her small fragile mental illness having human form. The form she felt happiest in.

"We have to find her soul if she is dead. She could be trapped. First we need to go to the home you grew up in to look at your files." Stacie said with a puzzled angry look. "What was the name of it?"

"Newcrest. It's literally like 5 blocks from here." Madeline replied.

"Well great let's get going." I pulled my hands together cause a purap to swallow us.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRING WITH YOU GUYS!?" Mdeline screamed looking at us wide eyed.

I looked at her with a confused face before looking over to Stacie who was frozen with nearly nothing on. Her skin was white and her hair was the color of fire. She was FULLY in demon form. Which could only mean I was as well. Quickly I shifted into a human form sucking everything back in.

"I'm sorry. The other day we got into a fight in here and I guess it stuck with us."I said pushing my lips together.

"Let's just go look for Deleigh please." Stacie said slightly changing but not all the way due to her laziness. And with that we exited my apartment and headed for Newcrest.

_________________________________________
Hey yall. I just wanted to lyk there will be a cover change coming soon and I hope you like this. I knew you might be hoping for the three way I hear you man it's coming soon I promise and some girl on girl

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMWNT FOR ME